Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-21-2017, 09:58 PM   #31
elysiantraveller

I often wonder how many people on here who comment on Alinsky, Marx, Lenin, etc. have actually ever read any of their works.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2017, 10:04 PM   #32
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
The "left" knows exactly why they lost and they know exactly why Trump won. They just think you jokers got taken as much as they did.
And you question my intelligence?
You want to point out the mobs of Trump people rioting in the streets?
Never mind, I forgot, you already put together a paragraph tonight.
You don't want to risk PESD.

Maybe Teach will make you some cocco.
Old 02-21-2017, 10:33 PM   #33
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I often wonder how many people on here who comment on Alinsky, Marx, Lenin, etc. have actually ever read any of their works.
Their work is nothing more than diarrhea, what they have in common is that they are dead. They are waiting for George Soros with open arms, I can't wait for that piece of shit to join them.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2017, 10:53 PM   #34
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
And you question my intelligence?
You want to point out the mobs of Trump people rioting in the streets?
Never mind, I forgot, you already put together a paragraph tonight.
You don't want to risk PESD.

Maybe Teach will make you some cocco.
There are no Trump people rioting in the streets because they won. The Trump people did their revolting at the campaign events. That was the equivalent of the proletariat marching in the streets.

If you remember the title of the thread, it had to do with why protesters and rioters were Democrat. I gave an answer that pointed out it is those who believe they don't have a real voice who will often take to the streets, and history confirms that. It is also often a rejection of power and wealth. From my perspective you didn't understand the response - no surprise - and you certainly didn't refute the premise. Instead, you do the only thing you are capable of - making fun of Democrats. Rather than offering an intelligent response to why the Democrats are marching, you call names - you know, they are mentally ill or evil. You're really somewhat sad.

The guy's been president a month. Give him some time. Let's see in a year if your hero hasn't bamboozled you all. If you aren't smart enough to figure out that the money always triumphs, there's little hope that you'll ever understand why things are the way they are.

What is PESD? Is that the ignorant version of PTSD?

What's cocco? Is that how the right spells cocoa?
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2017, 10:58 PM   #35
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
Simple - Republicans/Conservatives feel themselves to be creatures of privilege, either economically, socially, or whatever. As such, they tend to be happy with the status quo, and don't want to rock the boat (rise of the Tea Party an outlier event).

Dems/Libs are denizens of the world of "lack of privilege," whether real or imagined. As such, they feel obligated to protest everything to achieve what they call "a level playing field" (no such thing, of course).
Mike, your first paragraph is quite possibly the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever expressed on this board. At least in my memory.
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2017, 11:07 PM   #36
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I've tried. It's boring, derivative and repetitive
Old 02-22-2017, 05:23 AM   #37
cj's dad

[QUOTE=HalvOnHorseracing;2124468]Had someone with an IQ above room temperature made those comments I might be concerned. QUOTE]

I know Tom and he would probably make you into the turd he speaks of in previous posts ! Try to keep things civil !

Also, I see you are from Denver, the pot smoking capital of the West !

Last edited by cj's dad; 02-22-2017 at 05:26 AM.
cj's dad is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-22-2017, 05:31 AM   #38
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Mike, your first paragraph is quite possibly the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever expressed on this board. At least in my memory.
I don't respond to many post such as his because if someone is this disconnected from reality, why would anything I say mean anything to them. It seems to be a real problem with liberals however and more like a horrible disease. In what world are their minds really working in?
Good for people with a sense of normalcy to get reminded occasionally how dysfunctional their counterpart's minds operate.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-22-2017, 06:47 AM   #39
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
I don't respond to many post such as his because if someone is this disconnected from reality, why would anything I say mean anything to them. It seems to be a real problem with liberals however and more like a horrible disease. In what world are their minds really working in?
Good for people with a sense of normalcy to get reminded occasionally how dysfunctional their counterpart's minds operate.
Disconnected describes it perfectly. 👍
Old 02-22-2017, 07:06 AM   #40
incoming

I came to Atlanta in the late 60's to finish my schooling. The "hippy movement" were heavily populated in mid-town where I lived. I think this is where the Democrat Party of today started. At least they act the same. It is popcorn time again.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-22-2017, 07:47 AM   #41
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post
First and foremost, Obama received almost 5 million votes more than Romney got in 2012. What could people protest about when somebody wins by that many votes? in 2016 Clinton wins by almost 3 million votes but Donny is magically crowned king. Of course, people are more pissed off. The country got screwed and the majority of Americans are already sick of listening to the real estate agent pitching his ridiculous proclamations. The guy is the proverbial House of Cards.

Secondly, your girlfriend sounds like a real fox!
I see zero signs that this is about the "wrong" that someone can be elected without receiving the popular vote.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-22-2017, 08:04 AM   #42
Fager Fan
Veteran

The answer is that conservatives are doers while liberals are dreamers. Conservatives will be out making a living and doing whatever they need to do to get on with life and take care of their family. Liberals will be plotting how they reach Utopia. Conservatives care most about fiscal issues, while liberals care most about social issues. It's not in conservatives blood to go out and protest. Protesting makes liberals feel like they're doing something good and part of thei community. Liberals are very susceptible to peer pressure while conservatives are where you'll find the person who'll stand up for what they believe even if they do so all alone.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-22-2017, 09:20 AM   #43
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing View Post
The "left" knows exactly why they lost and they know exactly why Trump won. They just think you jokers got taken as much as they did.
"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right..."
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-22-2017, 09:28 AM   #44
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing View Post
The "left" knows exactly why they lost and they know exactly why Trump won.
Are you part of the "left"? If so you know exactly why you lost. Could you explain it here?

Please answer the question better than this lady.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jx5WcJVSgc
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-22-2017, 09:31 AM   #45
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtisontheBay View Post
I know Tom and he would probably make you into the turd he speaks of in previous posts ! Try to keep things civil !

Also, I see you are from Denver, the pot smoking capital of the West !
I've stuck to a simple maxim. Wait until you are attacked until responding in kind. Tom generally makes it personal, so I wouldn't get self-righteous about pointing this out. He generally starts the ad hominem attacks. The fact that you and Tom have a totally one-sided philosophy certainly doesn't make you either right or objective.

Frankly, if you want to start a name calling back and forth, that's fine. You somehow think calling someone a turd, or inferring they are overly involved with pot is civil? I think that just gives me more data on the moronic way the wing nut brain works.

Last edited by HalvOnHorseracing; 02-22-2017 at 09:42 AM.
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply