Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-22-2017, 01:00 AM   #16
riskman

Who the hell started this whole ugly scenario?
Who ever started this shit storm needs to have his mouth washed out with soap like the juvenile they are. What a total disgrace.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:02 AM   #17
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Is that what he said or is that how they spun it after the furor? I will believe my liberal cronies before I will believe the Liar in Chief
I believe there's a recording of it. If indeed one exist, is it fake also?
You people never admit being wrong about anything, regardless how the issue plays out. Complete denial right to the core. Would be comical if it weren't so pathetic.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2017, 08:38 AM   #18
Fager Fan
Veteran

Even if he bungled his words, we all know his intentions were good, and that's all that matters.

Let's assume the worst, that he bungled his words. What would you all guess has been more painful for her? The bungled words, or the non-stop chatter and politicization of her husband's death?
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2017, 08:59 AM   #19
stuball

She looks more like a cartoon character

She has never done anything of real substance that she could hang all her cowboy hats on.....so I understand her desperate attempt to get in the headlines with asinine accusations......did you see when she said " I AM A ROCK STAR " what an idiotic statement to make....ATTACK & OBSTRUCT the current playbook for the losers........

Stuball
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2017, 01:04 PM   #20
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Actual statement : They know the risk, they know what they sign up for, yet they still volunteer to put their lives on the line for their fellow Americans. We owe them a debt that can never be repaid.
Marshall, where did you find that statement? I'd like to share it. Thanks.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2017, 04:23 PM   #21
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Marshall, where did you find that statement? I'd like to share it. Thanks.
Its posted on Facebook at "Conservative political cartoons daily" also at "Happy Hayride". I tried to post here, but wasn't successful. I'm sure someone else can.
Old 10-23-2017, 12:24 AM   #22
Fager Fan
Veteran

I've looked and can't find anywhere reputable giving those quotes.

This widow is slated for GMA tomorrow morning, so I'm guessing she's not doing this to side with Trump.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2017, 08:04 AM   #23
Marshall Bennett

This is the link from the Facebook page at Happy Hayride with the cartoon mentioed above. However when I click it goes to Suddenlink. Have no idea why, maybe someone here smarter than me can figure it out. Thanks.

http://https://www.facebook.com/happ...type=3&theater

Also just going to the Happy Hayride FB page. click Photos at left, scroll down and its the 7th cartoon listed there.

Last edited by Marshall Bennett; 10-23-2017 at 08:10 AM.
Old 10-23-2017, 09:06 AM   #24
dkithore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Actual statement : They know the risk, they know what they sign up for, yet they still volunteer to put their lives on the line for their fellow Americans. We owe them a debt that can never be repaid.

Your liberal cronies choose to omit all but the very first line. Even you mosty should realize the problem here. Are you really that closed minded?
In my opinion, some of the Trump hater will hang on to their hate no matter what. The black congress woman and the widow set this thing up to make President Trump look insensitive to a soldier's death. Time will tell if this two black women succeeded. The congresswoman (who in my opinion looks like a transgender, my bias. And I have brown skin in case critics want to call me a white supremist. Lol.) is definitely a fraud. Apparently bashing Trump brings free free publicity, campaign fund raising or whatever. As soon as she played the race card, I knew she is a fraud. This is a typical black woman's strategy to back off white folks
. Hating Trump gets them free media coverage.

I just hope people who wants to see the man's real motive for calling can see why this is politicized so. What is wrong to say what he said. One can take anything out of context to sensationalize. Go Trump!
dkithore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2017, 01:36 PM   #25
Burls
Veteran

Uh Oh. ...
The Donald just called a grieving Gold Star widow a liar on the Twitter machine. ...
This just can't be a good move PR-wise.
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2017, 02:02 PM   #26
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
Uh Oh. ...
The Donald just called a grieving Gold Star widow a liar on the Twitter machine. ...
This all started with the Khan's speech at the DNC convention last year. Now, you take Dem Rep. Wilson interjecting with a bashing of the POTUS, add the widow's comments about not saying his name, didn't like Trump's tone, acting nonchalant about the phone call itself, etc. and you have the makings of a tactical use of what Gold Star families can say and get away with IN THE POLITICAL ARENA.......Yeah, we're all big buffoons and we should know better than to reply to their comments, no matter the nonsense that sputters from their mouths....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2017, 02:12 PM   #27
tucker6

Quote:
Uh Oh. ...
She sounds more like a calculating hack than anything else. Invites a wackjob Congresswoman to be with her on the call (silently). Continues to lie over what was fully said to her. Now joins the news show parade spewing more hate. A president calls and offers his condolences, and all you can give in return is lies and hate? Even if what he said really did hurt you (I don't believe it did), at least acknowledge that you got a call and move on. This whole thing looks and smells agenda driven.

She's doing a fine job of keeping the memory of her slain husband alive. He must be rolling over in his grave at the self serving travesty that was his wife.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2017, 05:49 PM   #28
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
She sounds more like a calculating hack than anything else. Invites a wackjob Congresswoman to be with her on the call (silently). Continues to lie over what was fully said to her. Now joins the news show parade spewing more hate. A president calls and offers his condolences, and all you can give in return is lies and hate? Even if what he said really did hurt you (I don't believe it did), at least acknowledge that you got a call and move on. This whole thing looks and smells agenda driven.

She's doing a fine job of keeping the memory of her slain husband alive. He must be rolling over in his grave at the self serving travesty that was his wife.
Like x 100
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2017, 09:00 PM   #29
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Uh Oh. ...
Sure sounds like he is telling the truth.
Smells like a set up here.

If she was riding around in a car with the ding bat in the JR Ewing hat, she must not be on the up and up.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:14 PM   #30
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I wonder why she’s trying to keep this in the news?

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 1488F3BA-3E5E-48BD-9B34-B4B393FA4E2F.jpeg (24.2 KB, 12 views)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: