Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-13-2017, 01:25 PM   #166
davew

it is a little delayed, but treason should never be swept under the rug

http://www.cafepress.com/+hillary-pr...016+yard-signs
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-14-2017, 08:32 PM   #167
maddog42

Krugman Just Accused Republicans of Treason

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/05/1...party-treason/
Old 05-14-2017, 09:01 PM   #168
davew

Why do the dims want a special prosecutor about RUSSIA?

Were laws broken? Was the election outcome changed? Did the Clinton cartel indirectly sell 20% of United States Uranium to Russia interests? Is it illegal to talk to the Russian ambassador in the United States?
Old 05-14-2017, 09:07 PM   #169
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog42 View Post
Krugman is a dolt. He says:
Quote:
circumstantial evidence that a hostile foreign power may have colluded with a U.S. presidential campaign, and may retain undue influence at the highest levels of our government.
What evidence of collusion? Were the Dems hacked? Yes. Is there any evidence of Trump or GOP collusion? Haven't seen any.

And he says:
Quote:
At this point, in other words, almost an entire party appears to have decided that potential treason in the cause of tax cuts for the wealthy is no vice. And that’s barely hyperbole.
The administration and the GOP want to continue an investigation by the FBI under new leadership, not by a special prosecutor. How is that treason?

And it is obvious that Krugman and the other moonbats haven't a clue what treason is. Treason is the only crime defined in the Constitution:

Quote:
Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.
We are not at war with Russia. Russia has not attacked us. Russia is not legally an enemy. And while the hacking appears to have been done by Russians, there is as of yet no evidence that it was done by the Russian government.

There are a lot of reasons to criticize Trump and the GOP. This is not one of them. People who harp on this are just destroying their own credibility.
Old 05-14-2017, 10:21 PM   #170
davew

Does that mean if Iran attacks us, we can try 0bama for treason for giving them cash?
Old 05-15-2017, 09:46 AM   #171
classhandicapper

At one time I thought Krugman was so caught up in own economic and political world view he could no longer see things objectively and learn. Now I think he is mentally disturbed.
Old 05-15-2017, 09:58 AM   #172
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
And while the hacking appears to have been done by Russians, there is as of yet no evidence that it was done by the Russian government.
I'm not 100% convinced of that.

I haven't read everything on the subject (so correct me if I am not up to date), but I read one report that suggested the firm that made that determination has political ties, some of the information needed to make the determination was not made available, and there hasn't been an independent verification.

But the biggest red flag to me was Wikileaks and the Seth Rich murder. It's quite possible the Russians hacked the US (same as we hack everyone also), but they were not the leakers.

Assange says it was not the Russians that leaked emails and confidential info.

Seth Rich was employed at the DNC.

He was murdered in a "robbery.

The robbers didn't take anything.

Wikileaks offered a reward for information about his murder and Assange was quoted as saying that wikileaks whistle blowers often take huge risks releasing information.

The math of this is difficult to calculate. Either wikieaks is in some elaborate attempt cover for the Russians and is risking destroying its reputation or Assange is telling the truth. I'm leaning towards him telling the truth. I think it's more likely the leaks came from US citizens that were sick and tired of the way the democrats were doing business. That does not exclude the possibility that Russians, Chinese, Brits, Israelis and everyone else is hacking the US also.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:28 AM   #173
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Where was Krugman and all the rest when Russia interfered with all our other elections? Do you mean to tell me 2016 was the first time that Russia learned how to use the Interwebs? They've never tried to influence our elections before? Really?

And where's the investigation into Obama and how he interfered with the Israeli elections and the Brexit vote? When is Israel and the EU going to put Obama on trial? Or at least ban the sale of his books and promise never to pay him $400k for an hour speech...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-15-2017, 11:29 AM   #174
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I'm not 100% convinced of that.
It's all BS class. Trump is BS...the Dems are BS...the Republicans are BS...

And anyone claiming the high road is the biggest BSer of all.

There is no high road when it comes to DC politics anymore.

That went out the window with the Kennedy assassination.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-15-2017, 12:47 PM   #175
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
That went out the window with the Kennedy assassination.
At least they haven't tried to kill Trump yet because they disagree with him.

Though, plenty of people are wishing for it publicly and many more are wishing for it privately.
Old 05-15-2017, 12:49 PM   #176
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Where was Krugman and all the rest when Russia interfered with all our other elections? Do you mean to tell me 2016 was the first time that Russia learned how to use the Interwebs? They've never tried to influence our elections before? Really?

And where's the investigation into Obama and how he interfered with the Israeli elections and the Brexit vote? When is Israel and the EU going to put Obama on trial? Or at least ban the sale of his books and promise never to pay him $400k for an hour speech...
The media is made up of the worst kind of scumbags. It's take a lot for me to hate someone. I freaking hate the media!
Old 05-15-2017, 03:36 PM   #177
fast4522

Quote:
The media is made up of the worst kind of scumbags. It's take a lot for me to hate someone. I freaking hate the media!
We can kick the press today, the real joke is democrat leadership over 70. Soon they will be using walkers, after that retirement in huge numbers. Somehow I get the feeling the President will continue to act much younger than his age.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-15-2017, 04:25 PM   #178
classhandicapper

Quote:
I really should proof read what I write sometimes.

"It takes" not "It's take".
Old 05-15-2017, 05:26 PM   #179
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
At all levels. Some of the worst at the local level. They will do anything to drum up a story. I personally had to drag a local reporter out of a trauma room once as they stood there dressed in a lab coat recording the event.

Another sneaked into a private coroners inquiry and was taping when I happened to recognize them.
Old 05-15-2017, 07:09 PM   #180
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Not one of your better comments. Actually ludicrous.
And 100% trues.
So self-respecting democrat gives a crap about this country.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: