Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-23-2024, 07:06 PM   #16
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Fire Ants. Bad here when we have a week of cold/wet weather, followed by a week of warm dry weather. Little fuckers know the pattern and build their mounds higher, responding to a trend.
Some years aren't bad, this one's been terrible. If that's not bad enough, when the summer heat comes on and its dry, there are no mounds. They're scattered everywhere living in nail-sized holes in the ground. Walking outside even briefly barefoot is out the window here.

No idea why but here in the woods of Central Virginia I rarely see ants and I leave my cat a food bowl with food in or around it (he eats like a slob and dips his food in the water bowl)24-7. I think I had a parade of ants to the cat dish once in 12 years of always having a cat in the house. They were small black ones. We do have large biting flies that will draw blood and centipedes as big around as a man's thumb and 6" long. Lot's of damn gnats in summer, some days you have to bathe in bug spray. The issue with those centipedes

if you accidentally steeped on one on a smooth surface you have a major slipping hazard. I did that once and it made a crunching sound, I luckily had my lead foot on a no slip floor mat.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2024, 08:30 PM   #17
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
Hey There,

I certainly hope that I do not have any new enemies, or any enemies at all. In particular, I hope that you and I are not enemies. It has occurred to me that I recently - recently as in the past few weeks - replied to you in a thread and asked you about name calling. The question was posed after seeing you refer to a "Cliff Clavin" so many times. If I am that person, I would argue that I did not "rip on you," but rather asked you how you reconcile that since I recall a time when a former poster called you by a derogatory nickname, which I will not repeat here. The site owner defended you in that thread and basically told me to pack sand (paraphrasing) from Off Topic, which I have more or less done. PA also gave you a very thoughtful and fair response to your question above. I hope you consider that advice and can let things go. If there is one thing I have learned about holding a grudge it is that the person who holds the grudge is the person who expends the energy and who ultimately pays the price. And it I am not that person, then I am very happy because my intention is not to incite people. Oh, I have done it on this site to be sure, but I am not proud of it.

Since I am responding to you, and hopefully have your attention, there is one other thing I want to point out: you share a lot of information on this site. Some might even think that you overshare. In fact, you share so much information that it would be very easy for someone to identify who you are, which would have a chance of impacting you in real life. This is not me threatening to do this; I probably am not one that could actually do it, but you are posting on a site with some very sharp people. I remember after Raybo passed away how many people knew exactly who he was and what he had done in his past. It's just something to consider.

I don't actually post much here any longer for a variety of reasons, but I have found that stepping back a little bit has helped. There are lots of great ways to occupy time that do not involve the Internet or off topic/political forum. It could be good for you to step back a bit and work through some of the things that you have going on in what appears to be an extremely busy life.

That's it for me for now. I wish you the best.

It wasn't you I was referring to. Cliffy and I have history, all the dirt I kick in his face he has coming and then some. I do not mind a disagreement and adult discussion, but spreading lies about someone on line is BS.
I would call him out and say find the post where I said all gay men should get beat up and jailed, of course he never manage to quote and paste any of his claims. Just like all the claims he made that I make racist posts.
He will also claim I don't know what I am talking about on a subject and
post one of his "trusted sources" that disagrees with me. Of course one of his sources is the White House Press Room, how is that for a laugh?
I think the last incident like that was my explaining the impact charging electric cars, elimination of small engine driven equipment and natural gas will have on the electric grid. I think he used Mayor Pete as his source to counter me on that one. I would bet money that Pete could not change a lighting fixture or calculate a service entrance size to handle a load he would need to estimate.

I could very well be guilty of over sharing and it would not take Dick Tracy to figure out who I am. At least I wised up and changed my phone number and removed it from my business website. I had someone on a forum I no longer go to play a dirty trick on me. I am pretty sure I knew who it was
and he is one of 3 people I ran across on line I freaking hate. One is from another site I no longer go to and the other is Cliffy. This SOB poached some pictures off the internet of some very valuable metal scrap piles.

One of them was obviously from a plumbing company showed a huge pile of copper pipe they tore out. The other were all machine shop drops. Machine shop drops are the end of a 12 foot bar or the piece in the vice that does
not get machined and that part is sawed off and throw away. I have a CNC Lathe (makes round parts) machine that generates a 9" piece left over for every 12' length it runs. A 1-3/8" diameter nine inch long piece of what they call clean brass are worth $6.87 each at the scrap yard, have a 55 gallon barrel full of those, that is some nice coin.

So the guy claims I have all this listed scrap, free, if you hall all of it away including the low value painted sheet metal, like machine enclosure guards,
I think that crap goes for 3 cents a pound, while the brass was $1.80 a pound and what they call dirty copper pipe $2.80 a pound. I actually do have scrap, but I recycle my own and I have like $300-$400 max before I make a scrap yard trip. I have never had the $5-10,000 worth on the Craigslist ad.

So like a couple years ago my phone starts ringing off the hook and I am getting bombed with text messages. Even though I killed the ad in 24 hours the inquires lasted for weeks. I politely answered all inquiries as much as they were driving me nuts. It was believable, I could have been a guy who died all of a sudden or someone who became disabled and unable to take care of business.
Old 02-24-2024, 01:09 AM   #18
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Yeah, you need to learn to let things go.

In my opinion, you're carrying this mostpost thing way too far, which is why I deleted one of your latest replies.

Imagine if I took every insult thrown my way on here personally...

In the end, nobody cares. And I mean, NOBODY.

It's an anonymous message board...your reputation hasn't been sullied in real life. Stop acting like it has been.
I’m living rent free in his head and frankly, I think I’m being overcharged, Before I put ID on ignore he was constantly complaining about me saying things I had little or no memory of. He is the world’s most thin skinned person. Probably why his girlfriend left. Probably why he’s the world worst vendor. At least according to one customer.

But to answer the question in the thread title. I have no new enemies and no old ones. I have made some new friends in the past year. You can believe that or not.
Old 02-24-2024, 01:42 AM   #19
PalaceOfFortLarned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I’m living rent free in his head and frankly, I think I’m being overcharged, Before I put ID on ignore he was constantly complaining about me saying things I had little or no memory of. He is the world’s most thin skinned person. Probably why his girlfriend left. Probably why he’s the world worst vendor. At least according to one customer.

But to answer the question in the thread title. I have no new enemies and no old ones. I have made some new friends in the past year. You can believe that or not.
Need pics of any friends before I can believe this banter.
PalaceOfFortLarned is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-24-2024, 05:32 AM   #20
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceOfFortLarned View Post
Expect team photos of 12yo boys basketball teams . ...
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-24-2024, 09:41 AM   #21
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceOfFortLarned View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post

I think he showed the picture of his large group of friends, they were all naked young boys at a swimming hole.
Old 02-24-2024, 11:16 AM   #22
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I’m living rent free in his head and frankly, I think I’m being overcharged,Before I put ID on ignore he was constantly complaining about me saying things I had little or no memory of. He is the world’s most thin skinned person. Probably why his girlfriend left. Probably why he’s the world worst vendor. At least according to one customer.

Why you would make such a comment about a stranger's break up shows what a piece of shit you are. If you want to prove I am thin skinned why don't you just go back and pick out all the insults you have hurled at people here in your last couple dozen posts. Go out and do the same in person and see what kind of reaction you will get. Have someone film it.
Old 02-24-2024, 12:32 PM   #23
MTO Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Why you would make such a comment about a stranger's break up shows what a piece of shit you are. If you want to prove I am thin skinned why don't you just go back and pick out all the insults you have hurled at people here in your last couple dozen posts.
I just looked at his past posts - the only insult I saw was him accusing PA of not finishing history class.. what a DEVASTATING jab

Also, those 25 posts go back more than two weeks. Mosty doesn't really post here that much, if you hadn't noticed. Meanwhile, you're at like 25 posts a day with your impressive menagerie of neuroses on open throttle.

Mosty is not the problem.
MTO Joe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-24-2024, 02:13 PM   #24
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTO Joe View Post
I just looked at his past posts - the only insult I saw was him accusing PA of not finishing history class.. what a DEVASTATING jab

Also, those 25 posts go back more than two weeks. Mosty doesn't really post here that much, if you hadn't noticed. Meanwhile, you're at like 25 posts a day with your impressive menagerie of neuroses on open throttle.

I do not know about his last 25 posts, but Mostpost does have a history of getting frustrated and hurling insults. But that is the way his (your) cult rolls. If you can’t win the intellectual battle, you start calling the other side names. Mostpost probably believes he is winning all these on line debates, when his typical behavior is to lose an argument, disappear, and then repost the same non sense two or three months later in another thread. If that is what makes his juices flow, who am I to stop him or even care. I just don’t take his posts very seriously, because I know he will never try to back them up when challenged. Jmo.

Last edited by Poindexter; 02-24-2024 at 02:20 PM.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-24-2024, 02:29 PM   #25
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Once again you show your ignorance. There are no 12 year olds on high school basketball teams. It is true that many of my friends are parents of players. Friendships that lasted long after the players graduated. In fact, I have been invited to and attended several graduation parties. I doubt that would have occurred if those parents had been suspicious of my intentions. I also have friends from work; friends from choir; friends from church who are not in choir; friends from theater, etc. All of whom are long time adults.
Old 02-24-2024, 02:35 PM   #26
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
I do not know about his last 25 posts, but Mostpost does have a history of getting frustrated and hurling insults. But that is the way his (your) cult rolls. If you can’t win the intellectual battle, you start calling the other side names. Mostpost probably believes he is winning all these on line debates, when his typical behavior is to lose an argument, disappear, and then repost the same non sense two or three months later in another thread. If that is what makes his juices flow, who am I to stop him or even care. I just don’t take his posts very seriously, because I know he will never try to back them up when challenged. Jmo.

BINGO! We have a winner, I could not have said it better myself, you also said it with out stooping to Cliffy's level, BRAVO!
Old 02-24-2024, 02:45 PM   #27
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Yeah I get frustrated. Frustrated that you can’t realize when you have lost. Frustrated that you can’t tell fact from fiction. Frustrated that you believe people that are lying to you. Yeah, I disappear from threads when I realize you can’t be educated.
Old 02-24-2024, 02:49 PM   #28
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

And is the mostpost we all know!
Regression to the mean.
Old 02-24-2024, 03:11 PM   #29
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTO Joe View Post

How heavy is your wife…? ..he has a bias that starts at about 135-140 pounds

Don’t ask me how I know
Old 02-24-2024, 04:06 PM   #30
Poindexter

Quote:
Yeah I get frustrated. Frustrated that you can’t realize when you have lost. Frustrated that you can’t tell fact from fiction. Frustrated that you believe people that are lying to you. Yeah, I disappear from threads when I realize you can’t be educated.
The pot calling the kettle black.

Now based off of what you posted one of us is indoctrinated and one of us a free thinker. So let’s assume that I am the indoctrinated and you are the free thinker. That would make the Democratic Party absolutely perfect. Because every belief you post about lines up perfectly with the MSM and Democratic Party narrative. So all I have to do to disqualify your ability to think freely is look at how much democratic policies and agendas are destroying this country.
End of subject.

Keep living in your delusional world. It must be a very comfortable place for you. It must be really painful deep inside to know that the party you are so faithful to is on a daily basis making this country worse and worse. At least the pos’s indoctrinating you are being compensated for their efforts. What are you getting out of it?
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply