Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-08-2021, 06:46 PM   #1
46zilzal
velocitician
 
46zilzal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 24,923
Russel Wilson

Possibly OUT 6 to 8 weeks. TRUN OUT THE LGIHTS, the PARTY's OVER
__________________
"If this world is all about winners, what's for the losers?" Jr. Bonner: "Well somebody's got to hold the horses Ace."
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-08-2021, 11:43 PM   #2
CheckMark
Registered User
 
CheckMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Fergus,ON
Posts: 2,243
Well I hope Geno Smith is ready to roll or else my Seahawks midswell hit the golf course if the season is over
__________________
Handicapping the world year round'
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-09-2021, 05:13 AM   #3
Inner Dirt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 3,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post
Well I hope Geno Smith is ready to roll or else my Seahawks midswell hit the golf course if the season is over

Geno looked decent in relief, but it will be a different story when teams get game tape with him in the current offense and prepare for him.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-09-2021, 06:41 PM   #4
CheckMark
Registered User
 
CheckMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Fergus,ON
Posts: 2,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Geno looked decent in relief, but it will be a different story when teams get game tape with him in the current offense and prepare for him.
Yes I would have to agree that Geno did look pretty good coming in for Russ but I really hope that we can still get a few wins this year

I hate to say it but a possible Top 15 pick if things go south but I really hope not for my Seahawks
__________________
Handicapping the world year round'
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2021, 12:29 PM   #5
kingfin66
Bombardier
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 4,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post
Yes I would have to agree that Geno did look pretty good coming in for Russ but I really hope that we can still get a few wins this year

I hate to say it but a possible Top 15 pick if things go south but I really hope not for my Seahawks
If you are indeed a Seahawks fan then you would know that the draft pick you are referring to belongs to the NY Jets. Seattle gave up two first round picks (2021 & 2022), one third round pick (2021) and a player (Bradley McDougal) to acquire Jamal Adams. It was a fleecing of epic proportions, which was then compounded by the Hawks overpaying Adams. The Jets are likely rooting for the Seahawks to lose so that they can get both a mid-first round pick and their own 1st round pick which is looking to be very high.
__________________
Sucker #2
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-10-2021, 02:42 PM   #6
CheckMark
Registered User
 
CheckMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Fergus,ON
Posts: 2,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
If you are indeed a Seahawks fan then you would know that the draft pick you are referring to belongs to the NY Jets. Seattle gave up two first round picks (2021 & 2022), one third round pick (2021) and a player (Bradley McDougal) to acquire Jamal Adams. It was a fleecing of epic proportions, which was then compounded by the Hawks overpaying Adams. The Jets are likely rooting for the Seahawks to lose so that they can get both a mid-first round pick and their own 1st round pick which is looking to be very high.
Right I forgot about that sorry
__________________
Handicapping the world year round'
CheckMark is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wagering Pool with best chance to find an overlay.
Win - 36.36%
20 Votes
Place - 3.64%
2 Votes
Show - 9.09%
5 Votes
Exacta - 30.91%
17 Votes
Trifecta - 7.27%
4 Votes
Superfexta - 1.82%
1 Vote
Pick(x) - 10.91%
6 Votes
Hi 5 Pentafecta - 0%
0 Votes
Total Votes: 55
This poll is closed.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.