Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-09-2021, 11:53 AM   #91
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
There can be no real "fairness" unless there is equal risk and responsibility. I wish you could know the struggle, the sacrifice, and the expense of getting a small business up and running...so the workers can keep receiving their regular paychecks on payday.
Well put
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2021, 12:37 PM   #92
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Marxists like Mosty see "capitalism" as owners capitalizing on workers. They don't understand it's called capitalism because you have to put "capital" at risk to start a business and are therefore entitled to a market rate of return for that risk on top of all the added work and responsibilities you have as the business owner.

I'd suggest that everyone be required to take basic economics and business classes in high school so they could better understand how the system works, but given our current education system they'd teach all the wrong things and make matters worse.
Perhaps Mostpost isolates on the business owners whom the government has deemed "too big to fail"... or those who live in multi-million dollar mansions while their employees are struggling to make ends meet with minimum-wage paychecks. Sadly, there indeed are plenty of these kinds of owners...but they shouldn't be taken as the example, IMO.

Last edited by thaskalos; 09-09-2021 at 12:39 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2021, 12:40 PM   #93
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
There can be no real "fairness" unless there is equal risk and responsibility. I wish you could know the struggle, the sacrifice, and the expense of getting a small business up and running...so the workers can keep receiving their regular paychecks on payday.
Excellent post.
The "workers" would have nothing to produce or sell if the OWNER did not take the risk to buy the land, build the store or factory, pay for the utilities, buy the raw materials or stock for the shelves, find insurance for the workers, pay the taxes.....

And as we see, robotics are proving they can do more and more things, better than people can.

Ignore mostie. He ran out of Pamprin.
Old 09-09-2021, 01:04 PM   #94
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Obviously that should be body not Biden.
And you are not against illegal votes although nobody should be for illegal votes. The problem is what you consider illegal votes aren’t. They’re just votes you don’t like.

There would also be no business if the workers didn’t make the products. Liberals recognize the contributions of both the workers and the owners. Conservatives don’t.

If a business fails, the workers suffer just as much as the owners. Despite the fact they are not as responsible as the owner.

Everything you post here tells me have no clue what a true Christian is.
That p.s. is gibberish. First, I do not oppose anyone’s right to get the Covid vaccine. I am 100% in favor of it. Second what does that have to do with getting an ID, which by the way, it isn’t a matter of not knowing how, it’s a matter of being able.
Yes, but as Thask correctly pointed out the owners are taking all the risks and assuming all the responsibilities that naturally attend ownership, which means employees can never be on equal footing with owners in terms pay of pay.

Well, why should those "not able" to get an I.D. be punished and forbidden from getting the jabs if they want it? I mean...if no I.D. still makes it okay to vote, how come no I.D. isn't okay to get the jabs? By forbidding the jabs to those "not able" to get I.D.s is discrimination at its finest.

What I do know about Christianity is that Jesus, it's founder, believed God created our first parents male and female -- no third options. Don't you believe Jesus? Or are you like Lightheaded?
Old 09-09-2021, 02:34 PM   #95
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Perhaps Mostpost isolates on the business owners whom the government has deemed "too big to fail"... or those who live in multi-million dollar mansions while their employees are struggling to make ends meet with minimum-wage paychecks. Sadly, there indeed are plenty of these kinds of owners...but they shouldn't be taken as the example, IMO.

Personally I don't think so, I would venture an educated guess he is the type who sees the typical business owner as an evil capitalist who lives on easy street off the backs of his work force who he uses as pawns, compensating them as little as possible. I see too many of those worker bee types with that attitude on a large manufacturing forum I belong to.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2021, 02:45 PM   #96
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Well, why should those "not able" to get an I.D. be punished and forbidden from getting the jabs if they want it? I mean...if no I.D. still makes it okay to vote, how come no I.D. isn't okay to get the jabs? By forbidding the jabs to those "not able" to get I.D.s is discrimination at its finest.

They want everybody vaccinated, which needs I.D. while claiming a lot of poor minorities don't have access to get an I.D. if required to vote. I hope someone asks Biden how all poor minorities are going to get vaccinated.
Old 09-09-2021, 08:56 PM   #97
tbwinner

Quote:
You oppose the freedom to negotiate ones wages from a position of equality.

You cannot say this while also saying Bidens vaccine mandate is right and legal. Pick a side otherwise you're just like your two faced lying political idols.
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2021, 09:08 PM   #98
jimmyb

Quote:
Your so called wealth redistribution is really just keeping wealth where it belongs; with the workers who create it. We were doing pretty good at that until the eighties with strong unions and workers being paid what they earned.
LOL. USPS has a whopping $120 billion in pension and other post-employment unfunded liabilities. That’s an amount equal to the GDP of Ukraine.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2021, 09:16 PM   #99
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
LOL. USPS has a whopping $120 billion in pension and other post-employment unfunded liabilities. That’s an amount equal to the GDP of Ukraine.

For me USPS has even gotten worse with Biden, kind of shocking.
Old 09-10-2021, 07:49 AM   #100
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
They want everybody vaccinated, which needs I.D. while claiming a lot of poor minorities don't have access to get an I.D. if required to vote. I hope someone asks Biden how all poor minorities are going to get vaccinated.
The libs are literally sending the minorities to their deaths by requiring IDs for jabs. Since the libs don't want IDs for voting purposes, why would they want them for Wuhan jabbing purposes? What's the rationale behind an ID to get jabbed for the sake of public safety? One would think our "compassionate" government would impose zero restrictions in order to make the jabbing process easier.
Old 09-10-2021, 09:33 AM   #101
classhandicapper

Quote:
I’m an equal opportunity basher. I hate Wall St even though I worked there for many years at a major financial institution.

On some level I understand bailouts because the damage to society as a whole would be immense if some institutions or industries failed. However, since they know that, they take risks they would otherwise not take and we get stuck with the tab when they fail. The only solution that makes sense to me is wiping out shareholders and possibly even bond holders if the losses are large enough, but the government supporting the operations temporarily until things can be reorganized and new owners are put in place. There has to be a punishment for failure so people don’t take stupid risks with other people’s money - in this case taxpayers.
Old 09-10-2021, 09:58 AM   #102
boxcar

Dear Leader Biden Is Lying: Data Shows We Are Actually Experiencing a ‘Pandemic of the Vaccinated’

They blame the unvaccinated. They blame the “Delta Variant” or the “Mu Variant” or the “Scary Greek Letter Du Jour Variant.” But the vaccine nannies, including pretty much everyone in the Biden-Harris regime, cannot fully get around the numbers without major gaslighting. The data is crystal clear and leads to one of two possibilities.

The best-case-scenario is that the so-called Covid-19 “vaccines” are ineffective. But the data seems to point in a far worse direction. Based on Labor Day numbers, one can easily come to the conclusion that the vaccines are HELPING to spread Covid-19.

https://thelibertydaily.com/joe-bide...he-vaccinated/

I do believe, as many reputable doctors do, that it's the latter scenario. It appears the jabs screw with your immune system and make it weaker, which would indeed facilitate infections.
Old 09-15-2021, 04:43 PM   #103
boxcar

In New Zealand, There Have Been More People Killed by the ‘Vaccines’ Than by Covid-19

In locked down New Zealand, there have been more recorded Covid-19 “vaccine” deaths than Covid deaths based on the latest numbers. Their tracking system indicates 40 people have reportedly died as a result of the vaccines while 27 have died from Covid itself.

Journalist Elijah Schaffer carefully shared these numbers on Twitter. A recent crackdown on “anti-vaxx” statistics and commentary likely prompted Schaffer’s use of phrases like “possibly related” and “in theory.” Many who have made similar statements without the qualifiers have been swiftly banned by Big Tech sites.

https://thelibertydaily.com/in-new-z...n-by-covid-19/

And doctors have an awful lot of skin in this game with these vaxxes as the article implies. I have to think that the numbers that are being spoon-fed to us are just the tip of the iceberg. And many doctors are in on the coverup, since their credibility is on the line with their patients.
Old 10-27-2021, 11:42 AM   #104
boxcar

Medical Bombshell: Pfizer Vax Attacks Human Blood Creating Clots Under Microscope

Dr. Richard Fleming’s findings further confirm what thousands of medical experts have been warning the public about in the past year.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/medic...er-microscope/
Old 11-26-2021, 11:59 AM   #105
boxcar

Dozens of Vaxxed Athletes Are Suddenly Collapsing and Nobody’s Allowed to Ask Why

https://noqreport.com/2021/11/26/doz...ed-to-ask-why/

This could be coverup of the century! No one is asking why young, healthy athletes are suddenly falling like flies.

It appears the Vaxx Tsunami has arrived.