Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-09-2021, 05:04 AM   #1
Poindexter

The Global Plandemic

This is too weird. Don't know if this was posted here as it is from 2 weeks ago but check out this video.

https://rumble.com/vm5y39-global-plandemic.html

They obviously will dismiss this as an innocent mistake. No ****ing way. She speaks way too deliberately and clearly to make that type of mistake. I personally have said Pandemic probably about 1000 times in the last year and a half and it always comes out as Pandemic. There is no word even close to mix it up with. It is just not a word you are going to screw up unless you are Joe Biden. The word Plandemic was clearly on her mind. Why, is anybody's guess.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2021, 05:27 AM   #2
Inner Dirt

Nothing to see, not a Freudian slip. She is nothing but a lying spin doctor, who seems to get angry and act insulted when reporters don't by her BS. She simply misspoke as she was starting to lose it.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2021, 06:05 AM   #3
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Nothing to see, not a Freudian slip. She is nothing but a lying spin doctor, who seems to get angry and act insulted when reporters don't by her BS. She simply misspoke as she was starting to lose it.
I will take your word for it. Did not see the whole interview just the video. She does look perturbed in the video. I try to watch her as seldom as possible as she is so annoying. Also in thinking about it, the word before pandemic is global, which has an L as the second letter. So to say global pandemic, it certainly is possible to carryover the 2nd letter L in global to the next word, giving you plandemic. So while at first I am was like no way, I can now see how that mistake was made. While I have used the word Pandemic a 1000 times, have never called it a Global Pandemic which is sort of a tongue twister.

I retract my op.
Old 09-09-2021, 09:31 AM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Well, if the audio is real...it's interesting. But I'd like to see some sort of "official" version of that press conference...I bet you don't hear plandemic (even if she ACTUALLY SAID plandemic....LOL)

In any event, funny video...
Old 09-09-2021, 02:22 PM   #5
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Well, if the audio is real...it's interesting. But I'd like to see some sort of "official" version of that press conference...I bet you don't hear plandemic (even if she ACTUALLY SAID plandemic....LOL)

In any event, funny video...

Here is an article with some links to the original video. I agree with my last post. She did say plandemic, but I think it was probably a legit mistake. Also failed to mention the L as also being the last letter of global.

https://www.citizensjournal.us/watch...bal-plandemic/