Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-24-2021, 09:44 AM   #841
P.Rosa
Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
OMG!!! It turns out the count in Maricopa county was inaccurate after all. According to a draft of the Cyber Ninjas report due out tomorrow, Joe Biden got 91 more votes than originally counted and Donald Trump got 261 less votes. Six months to figure that out.
The total amount of votes is not what the audit was all about. The audit was to determine how the total votes were achieved.

I'm a Trump supporter but I do hope that fraud was not used to determine the winner and I know that no matter what happens the election results will not be overturned. But, I want people to be indicted/jailed if fraud is found.
Old 09-24-2021, 10:15 AM   #842
46zilzal
velocitician

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ger-lead-biden

Surprising (considering the intent of the entire thing)

quote: A month-long hand count of the 2.1m ballots cast in Maricopa county, which includes Phoenix, found that Biden actually won 360 more votes than Trump than was reported in the November election. Biden won Arizona’s 11 electoral votes on his way to getting more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history during the election.

Trump has repeatedly falsely claimed that he won the election and was a victim of fraud, despite no evidence of this, and state Republicans in Arizona seized upon these lies to demand an audit of vote in Maricopa county. Cyber Ninjas, a Florida-based company with no experience of election audits, owned by a man who spread election conspiracy theories, wrote the report, entitled Maricopa County Forensic Audit.

Biden won Arizona by more than 10,450 votes in November, with this narrow victory in the state secured thanks to the more than 45,000 vote margin he managed in Maricopa county. Republicans, spurred on by Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, then attempted to overturn this result despite no evidence presented of fraud.

Last edited by 46zilzal; 09-24-2021 at 10:18 AM.
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2021, 10:16 AM   #843
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
No it hasn’t.
Truth really bothers some folks.
Old 09-24-2021, 10:32 AM   #844
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Rosa View Post
The total amount of votes is not what the audit was all about. The audit was to determine how the total votes were achieved.

I'm a Trump supporter but I do hope that fraud was not used to determine the winner and I know that no matter what happens the election results will not be overturned. But, I want people to be indicted/jailed if fraud is found.
As I understand it, they didn’t do very well on that either. There were a few suggestions based on a complete misunderstanding of election procedures in Maricopa County. I’m sure when the formal report comes out later today, the Maricopa Board of Election Supervisors will have an answer to all the concerns-the Republican Board, that is.
Old 09-24-2021, 11:01 AM   #845
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Truth really bothers some folks.
I am sure the actual report will say exactly what all the early leaks are reporting
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2021, 12:05 PM   #846
lamboguy

Mike Lindell going to the Supreme Court with General Flynn.. he has all the proof now and will win in the court with a 9-0 vote before Thanksgiving. i think he means this Thanksgiving.

i had a friend of mine that tried his own case in front of the Supreme Court and won the case.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/392/598
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2021, 04:50 PM   #847
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
Mike Lindell going to the Supreme Court with General Flynn.. he has all the proof now and will win in the court with a 9-0 vote before Thanksgiving. i think he means this Thanksgiving.

i had a friend of mine that tried his own case in front of the Supreme Court and won the case.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/392/598
The silly pillow man...Supreme court will laugh at him
Old 09-24-2021, 04:51 PM   #848
lamboguy

Quote:
The silly pillow man...Supreme court will laugh at him
oh no! he is winning this thing 9- zip
Old 09-24-2021, 05:04 PM   #849
JustRalph
Just another Facist

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-says-n1481090

The real info from the audit

“ However, while it is encouraging for voters, it does not allay all of the concerns:
None of the various systems related to elections had numbers that would balance and agree with each other. In some cases, these differences were significant.

There appears to be many ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.

Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.

Ballot images on the EMS were corrupt or missing.
Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General Election had been fully cleared.

On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain‐of‐ Custody documentation for the ballots for the time‐period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’ care. This all increased the complexity and difficulty in properly auditing the results; and added ambiguity into the final conclusions.
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2021, 05:12 PM   #850
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

“ However, while it is encouraging for voters, it does not allay all of the concerns:
None of the various systems related to elections had numbers that would balance and agree with each other. In some cases, these differences were significant.

There appears to be many ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.

Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General Election had been fully cleared.

On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain‐of‐ Custody documentation for the ballots for the time‐period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’ care. This all increased the complexity and difficulty in properly auditing the results; and added ambiguity into the final conclusions.
Hardly a promising source for reporting the truth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PJ_Media
Old 09-24-2021, 05:15 PM   #851
boxcar

Quote:
Hardly a promising source for reporting the truth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PJ_Media
And Biased Wikipedia is a "promising source"?
Old 09-24-2021, 05:44 PM   #852
46zilzal
velocitician

info on Wiki comes from eclectic sources
Old 09-24-2021, 06:10 PM   #853
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
oh no! he is winning this thing 9- zip
How much money do you have on it?
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2021, 06:13 PM   #854
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
How much money do you have on it?
i need a good long term loan after all the bets that i have been making lately
Old 09-24-2021, 06:17 PM   #855
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

PJ Media is a website of right-wing politics known for their numerous ridiculous and debunked false claims.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: