Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-23-2021, 01:56 PM   #16
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post
Florida once again leading the charge! Roll back those vaccine mandates!

Polio! Mumps! Rubella! Roll 'em all back! FREEDOM OF CHOICE!!
It's not a vaccine like polio, measles, and mumps. It's a glorified flu shot. One (the vaccine) provides lifelong immunity. The other (flu/covid shot) provides seasonal protection. See the BIG difference.

So why aren't we mandating the flu shot but are mandating the covid shot when they are essentially the same thing. Would you take the risk of getting a covid shot every 6-12 months with its adverse effects? I sure don't and I'm "vaccinated". The only immunity associated with the covid shot is to Big Pharma.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2021, 02:03 PM   #17
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Florida once again leading the charge! Roll back those vaccine mandates!

Polio! Mumps! Rubella! Roll 'em all back! FREEDOM OF CHOICE!!

https://twitter.com/KevinMKruse/stat...72856863895560
You sound triggered

Aren't you vaccinated? What's to worry about then?
Old 09-23-2021, 02:22 PM   #18
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You sound triggered

Aren't you vaccinated? What's to worry about then?
Nancy said it best, "we have to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated". Her and Joe need to bunk together at the Sunset Home for the stupid.
Old 09-23-2021, 02:23 PM   #19
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
It's not a vaccine like polio, measles, and mumps. It's a glorified flu shot. One (the vaccine) provides lifelong immunity. The other (flu/covid shot) provides seasonal protection. See the BIG difference.

So why aren't we mandating the flu shot but are mandating the covid shot when they are essentially the same thing. Would you take the risk of getting a covid shot every 6-12 months with its adverse effects? I sure don't and I'm "vaccinated". The only immunity associated with the covid shot is to Big Pharma.
You got that right it is a glorified flu shot with short term effectiveness. For the young healthy population, not worth the risk.
Old 09-23-2021, 02:33 PM   #20
tucker6

Biden is so bad that the dead are starting to regret voting for him...
Old 09-23-2021, 02:44 PM   #21
boxcar

Quote:
I'll defer to your circular logic, as no one has mastered the art of the askew more than you
It's not at all circular. New Yorkers voted for a dimwit when they got Cuomo, now they still have a dimwit thanks to their original stupidity. What's so hard to understand that their vote in the past carries ramifications for the present? Can't process this?
Old 09-23-2021, 02:47 PM   #22
classhandicapper

Quote:
It's been a hoot watching you precariously balance your healthy fear of the virus (which drove you to get vaccinated) vs your paranoid, conspiratorial clown nature. The same can be said of PA too. You're both doing a great job of having it both ways.
Both of these are true.

1. The information being presented to the public is not balanced because the agenda of the government/Fauci, drug companies, tech companies, media etc.. is to get as many people vaccinated as possible. To do that they have chosen to maximize the scare tactics about the virus and not be entirely truthful about the potential risks vs rewards of the vaccine because that might cause some extra people to refuse vaccination.

2. #1 can be true (and imo it clearly is) and it still be correct for most people (like me and PA) to be vaccinated.

Guys like me (and I think PA, but he can speak for himself) resent the spinning, lying, and censorship. We resent people that think it's OK to bash people that choose not to be vaccinated and FALSELY blame them that the pandemic is still ongoing.

We think it's better to tell people the 100% truth and trust that most will be able to make a sound decision on their own or with the help of their family doctor based on the actual risks and rewards. And we don't attack people that come to a different conclusion because they have different risks or different circumstances than us.

The reason people don't trust the government, media etc.. is because they are FOS non stop. Telling the truth has a way growing trust. Spinning and lying, not so much.

Is it necessary for people that in many cases aren't even informed about the actual risks of vaccination because they mindlessly listen to authority to then start bashing some mother that's hesitant about vaccinating her children because the risks of Covid are so low for kids?

How about all the nurses, PHDs and other educated groups that are very vaccine hesitant?

Do you think they are all idiots that have to be lied to and mandated to vaccinate?

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-23-2021 at 02:57 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2021, 02:53 PM   #23
Richie

[QUOTE=PaceAdvantage;2756221]I wonder why there would be a problem getting healthcare workers vaccinated?

I mean, they are healthcare workers, right? They are science people. They aren't some bum**** rednecks from the south...they are edumacated, right?

Right mostie?

Right 46zilzal?

What could this possibly be? How could this possibly be happening?

HEALTHCARE WORKERS!?!?!?! They should have all been running for the vaccine, right? I mean...these are FRONT LINE workers who have seen FIRST HAND the RAVAGES of COVID?

How could they possibly not want to be vaccinated?

mostie?

46?

Help me out here...[/QUOTE

so they would rather fire nurses, who have been on the front line since the beginning with no vaccine, create shortages and then pay big hiring bonuses because they are short
I see it firsthand
these people are f....cking morons
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2021, 03:39 PM   #24
Karakorum Kabbage
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
There is NOTHING askew about any premise I stated. The People of New York voted for Cuomo/Hochul. They celebrated her taking charge when Cuomo resigned. This is inarguable.

This is entirely a Black/White issue. Your poor attempt to turn it some shade of Gray doesn't change the facts. Try something else.
The whole point of your thread is that New Yorkers are gonna regret "voting" for Hochul because she's maintaining the requirement that healthcare workers get vaccinated, and that may cause issues in healthcare facilities.

But New Yorkers overwhelmingly favor vaccine and mask mandates:

https://nypost.com/2021/09/14/majori...eachers-staff/

I realize that poll doesn't address healthcare workers, but if polling is 70-30 approving of vaccine mandates for teachers, it's not rocket surgery to guess what it would be for healthcare workers.

New Yorkers are much more likely to aim their ire at the anti-vaxxers than the politicians that mandate vaccines.
Karakorum Kabbage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2021, 03:45 PM   #25
thaskalos

Isn't the government supposed to represent the "will of the people"? If the "people" support something by a 70/30 margin...then, how can the government possibly oppose it?
Old 09-23-2021, 04:01 PM   #26
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Isn't the government supposed to represent the "will of the people"? If the "people" support something by a 70/30 margin...then, how can the government possibly oppose it?
Because its illegal and does not stand up to the Nuremberg code.

Science does not equate to stupid polls.
Old 09-23-2021, 04:21 PM   #27
Poindexter

Quote:
The whole point of your thread is that New Yorkers are gonna regret "voting" for Hochul because she's maintaining the requirement that healthcare workers get vaccinated, and that may cause issues in healthcare facilities.

But New Yorkers overwhelmingly favor vaccine and mask mandates:

https://nypost.com/2021/09/14/majori...eachers-staff/

I realize that poll doesn't address healthcare workers, but if polling is 70-30 approving of vaccine mandates for teachers, it's not rocket surgery to guess what it would be for healthcare workers.

New Yorkers are much more likely to aim their ire at the anti-vaxxers than the politicians that mandate vaccines.
deleted, I misread post and have to go.

Last edited by Poindexter; 09-23-2021 at 04:25 PM.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2021, 06:34 PM   #28
Poindexter

Public opinion should only be one part of the equation. Public is not really qualified to make the tough decisions for what is the right and wrong thing to do. Unfortunately these days neither are our "leaders". I saw videos of Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi we cannot force vaccines on people. Now forcing vaccines is becoming part of the democratic playbook. No surprise to me. Thats the way the dems roll. They push the envelope and push the envelope and ultimately do wtf they want to do. A lot of liberals have no problem with this because they agree with what is being done (typically because they are cucked as PA likes to say), so that makes it okay. You can argue, well the nurses can quit their job. Nurses make pretty good money. Should they quit a $100,000 job so they can go somewhere else and make $40,000? They may not be able to get any job when all is said and done. All because they don't want to put a substance in their arm they don't think they need or want or may prove very harmful to them. What kind of country do you want to live in? If you don't think we are marching straight into a totalitarian government you are blinder than Stevie Wonder.

As PA posted, why are nurses who either witnessed first hand or know people that witnessed first hand the ravages of covid hesitant at all? What do they know that I don't know or you don't know? Maybe that Project Veritas video that Boxcar posted is more on the money as far as what many nurses are witnessing and believe than one might think.

Also why all this fear by the vaccinated. Wtf are they so scared of. Hasn't it been made overwhelmingly clear by the msm that if you get vaccinated, you are very safe from serious illness and death. So why the obsession with getting everyone vaccinated? I don't get it. It is irrational.

I honestly don't care if 90% of New Yorkers think that vaccine mandates are the way to go for every job in New York. Doesn't make it right. People have the right to protect themselves from overzealous agendas that may lead to them dying, becoming paralyzed, having a weakened immune system, having heart problems or blood clotting issues the rest of their lives and God knows what kind of other possible long term side effects we do not even know about yet. All to protect the truly selfish ones (the ones calling for everyone to be vaccinated) from getting a cold (remember the vaccine prevents serious illness and death-that is the msm story not mine).

None of this post even mentions the handcuffing of doctors and medical institutions from giving patients treatments that actually could save or could have saved patients from dying of covid. Also doesn't mention the fact that the chances of kids dying of covid are practically no existent. Yet some of these politicians probably have no problems keeping kids in masks for years stunting their self esteem, their ability to communicate, their emotional growth and their overall ability to live a happy and inspired lives. Of course these are also the same politicians that don't seem to have a problem with high school kids having very low test scores in math and reading, while their kids go to private schools their entire lives.

This is all about elitism. If only the masses had even the foggiest clue what these politicians really thought about them.

But to you liberals all would be peachy keen if everyone would just get a vaccine and join the club.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2021, 07:03 PM   #29
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Public opinion should only be one part of the equation. Public is not really qualified to make the tough decisions for what is the right and wrong thing to do. Unfortunately these days neither are our "leaders". I saw videos of Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi we cannot force vaccines on people. Now forcing vaccines is becoming part of the democratic playbook. No surprise to me. Thats the way the dems roll. They push the envelope and push the envelope and ultimately do wtf they want to do. A lot of liberals have no problem with this because they agree with what is being done (typically because they are cucked as PA likes to say), so that makes it okay. You can argue, well the nurses can quit their job. Nurses make pretty good money. Should they quit a $100,000 job so they can go somewhere else and make $40,000? They may not be able to get any job when all is said and done. All because they don't want to put a substance in their arm they don't think they need or want or may prove very harmful to them. What kind of country do you want to live in? If you don't think we are marching straight into a totalitarian government you are blinder than Stevie Wonder.

As PA posted, why are nurses who either witnessed first hand or know people that witnessed first hand the ravages of covid hesitant at all? What do they know that I don't know or you don't know? Maybe that Project Veritas video that Boxcar posted is more on the money as far as what many nurses are witnessing and believe than one might think.

Also why all this fear by the vaccinated. Wtf are they so scared of. Hasn't it been made overwhelmingly clear by the msm that if you get vaccinated, you are very safe from serious illness and death. So why the obsession with getting everyone vaccinated? I don't get it. It is irrational.

I honestly don't care if 90% of New Yorkers think that vaccine mandates are the way to go for every job in New York. Doesn't make it right. People have the right to protect themselves from overzealous agendas that may lead to them dying, becoming paralyzed, having a weakened immune system, having heart problems or blood clotting issues the rest of their lives and God knows what kind of other possible long term side effects we do not even know about yet. All to protect the truly selfish ones (the ones calling for everyone to be vaccinated) from getting a cold (remember the vaccine prevents serious illness and death-that is the msm story not mine).

None of this post even mentions the handcuffing of doctors and medical institutions from giving patients treatments that actually could save or could have saved patients from dying of covid. Also doesn't mention the fact that the chances of kids dying of covid are practically no existent. Yet some of these politicians probably have no problems keeping kids in masks for years stunting their self esteem, their ability to communicate, their emotional growth and their overall ability to live a happy and inspired lives. Of course these are also the same politicians that don't seem to have a problem with high school kids having very low test scores in math and reading, while their kids go to private schools their entire lives.

This is all about elitism. If only the masses had even the foggiest clue what these politicians really thought about them.

But to you liberals all would be peachy keen if everyone would just get a vaccine and join the club.
You could have saved some keystrokes and just called them arrogant totalitarian scum.
Old 09-23-2021, 07:33 PM   #30
Zydeco

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Biden is so bad that the dead are starting to regret voting for him...
My Mom..who died in 1975 was very upset that she voted for Biden last year!! lol
Zydeco is offline   Reply With Quote Reply