Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-03-2021, 12:27 AM   #46
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Do you see it yet, Light?
OK, I give up. See what?
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2021, 12:27 AM   #47
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
ER doctor in Florida: the infected patients come from a pool of younger and healthier people initially and we even have a 3 month old infected.

History repeats: the MUTATION of the 1918 virus killed the majority of the cases in that pandemic.

from https://www.history.com/news/spanish...ave-resurgence

QUOTE: Historians now believe that the fatal severity of the Spanish flu’s “second wave” was caused by a mutated virus spread by wartime troop movements. Reported cases of Spanish flu dropped off over the summer of 1918, and there was hope at the beginning of August that the virus had run its course. In retrospect, it was only the calm before the storm. Somewhere in Europe, a mutated strain of the Spanish flu virus had emerged that had the power to kill a perfectly healthy young man or woman within 24 hours of showing the first signs of infection.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:27 AM   #48
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
OK, I give up. See what?
Old 08-03-2021, 12:28 AM   #49
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
You're weird.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:29 AM   #50
Light
Veteran

Maybe if that chick in the video took off her dark glasses,she would see the Light.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:29 AM   #51
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You're weird.
On that we can finally agree
Old 08-03-2021, 12:30 AM   #52
46zilzal
velocitician

Great article about the creation of the 1918 virus from frozen tissue samples.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...918-virus.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...18-flu/618972/
How mutated strain was far more deadly

Last edited by 46zilzal; 08-03-2021 at 12:32 AM.
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2021, 06:33 AM   #53
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Great article about the creation of the 1918 virus from frozen tissue samples.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...918-virus.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...18-flu/618972/
How mutated strain was far more deadly
Generally, the mutated versions of a virus become more infectious but less potent in later waves, but now we're screwing with nature in a new, untested, and totally new way.

The Covid-19 virus has been far less deadly than the 1918 flu thus far, but now with the "vaccines" being rolled out in the middle of the pandemic, the PTB are shooting us all in the foot, vaxxed or not.

From a vaccine/virus guru, and former crony in the Gates Foundation:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...s-vaccination/

Quote:
Bossche: I think we are very close to vaccine resistance right now. And it’s not for nothing that already people start developing, you know, new vaccines against the strains, et cetera.

But what I was saying is that, okay, if you miss the shoot, okay, you could say nothing has happened. No. You are at the same time losing the most precious part of your immune system that you could ever imagine.

And that is your innate immune system, because the innate antibodies, the natural antibodies, the secretary IGMs will be out-competed by these antigen-specific antibodies for binding to the virus. And that will be long lived. That is a long lived suppression.

And you lose every protection against any viral variant or coronavirus variant, et cetera. So this means that you are left just with no single immune response with your, you know, it’s none, your immunity has become nil.

It’s all gone. The antibodies don’t work anymore. And your your innate immunity has been completely bypassed and this while highly infectious strains are circulating.

So, I mean, if that isn’t clear enough, I really don’t get it. And people please do read my, you know, what I posted because it’s science, it’s pure science, pure science. And as everybody knows, I’m a highly passionate vaccine guy, right?

And I’ve no criticism on the vaccines, but please use the right vaccine at the right place. And don’t use it in the heat of a pandemic on millions of millions of people.

We are going to pay a huge price for this. And I’m becoming emotional because I’m thinking of my children, of the younger generation. I mean, it’s just impossible what we are doing. We don’t understand the pandemic.

We have been turning it into an artificial pandemic.
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2021, 08:11 AM   #54
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Some things are as eternal as human nature.

I'm reading The Ghost Map, an account of an outbreak of cholera in London in 1854. One aspect of that epidemic was that it occurred at the intersection in time of Victorian medicine, which was still pretty amateurish, with the reach of urban newspapers and their embrace of advertising as essential revenue streams. So there were all kinds of potions, elixirs, remedies being recommended in creative advertising or simply letters to the editor, and just as many letters dragging something previously touted as worthless or fatal. Whatever medical community there was at the time had not yet established a cohesive authority. But here's the part that amused me in 2021, an editorial in Punch:
Quote:
It really is nauseating to witness the quantity of doctor's stuff that is allowed to run down the columns of newspapers. It will be necessary at last to proceed against the public press as a public nuisance if we have much more of the "foul and offensive matter" circulating under our noses every day at our breakfast tables to an extent highly dangerous to the health, the patience, and the nerves of the reading community. If the doctors who write to the papers would agree in their prescriptions for cholera, the public might feel grateful for the trouble taken, but when on medical man's "infallible medicine" is another man's "deadly poison", and the specific of today is denounced as the fatal drug of tomorrow, we are puzzled and alarmed at the risk we run in following the doctor's contradictory directions.
https://www.google.com/books/edition...sec=frontcover

Last edited by rastajenk; 08-03-2021 at 08:12 AM.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2021, 12:08 PM   #55
boxcar

Quote:
Smoking is voluntary, Covid is not.

Why do you want to switch the topic from Covid deaths to smoking deaths?

Sweep it under the rug? Why?

Talk about not giving a crap about people, you are numero uno. 600,000 deaths and you have no sympathy.
Mr. Light has spoken out of his Darkness!

Mr. Light, sir, if people freely choose to harm themselves by puffin' on cancer sticks, you're okay with that, right? Then how come you're not also on board with free, voluntary choices to not immune oneself from covid? If you're okay with the former behavior, how logically can you not approve of the latter since both are voluntary?
Old 08-03-2021, 12:11 PM   #56
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Wow, Boxcar, GREAT QUESTION!

I eagerly await Mr. Light's reply.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:40 PM   #57
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Wow, Boxcar, GREAT QUESTION!

I eagerly await Mr. Light's reply.
I know what his most likely answer will be, and I already have my reply waiting in the wings.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:59 PM   #58
Marshall Bennett

He's thinking......
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2021, 01:03 PM   #59
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
He's thinking......
That's a very gracious thing for you to say in his case.
Old 08-03-2021, 01:18 PM   #60
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Trump is vaccinated. So is Melania and so are his kids. How come he had no vaccine hesitancy? Did Trump and his family succumb to the "powers that be?"

Wow,its like scary man to get the vaccine. Really? You know what's scarier:

Covid is killing Republicans in Republican states at an above average rate right now with Delta. If you want to elect Trump again,you ain't going to have enough voters.

Do the math.When a few thousand made a difference in AZ and GA and this disease has killed hundreds of thousands, its 4 more years of bitching from you guys. But it will be your own fault.
If you honestly believed that COVID is "killing Republicans", why aren't you jumping for joy???

You are as full of shit as your Cohorts here.