Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 11-15-2016, 01:37 PM   #3856
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt
Is there a liberal on the planet who has a lick of common sense? Where there is smoke there is fire, or when there is a lot of smoke there must be a fire somewhere. These type stories come out about Hillary and no one else. Why do secret service agents seem to only say bad things about Hillary when it comes to the Clintons?
What, you mean you didn't read "The Black House"???

http://newsexaminer.net/entertainmen...is-gay-muslim/
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2016, 01:46 PM   #3857
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
What, you mean you didn't read "The Black House"???

http://newsexaminer.net/entertainmen...is-gay-muslim/
Here is where you have zero common sense. You pointed out one guy who claims Obama is gay while there are hundreds of negative Hillary stories out there and you don't see the difference.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2016, 02:18 PM   #3858
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
So first the fake news was that she couldn't make a speech because she was crying so badly. Then drunk got tacked on to the crying. Then that needed to be one-upped too, so now she's crazed and violent. In a couple days I expect "sources" to reveal.. hmmm...

Okay, I got a doozy. As the bad results poured in, Hillary excused herself to the bathroom to throw up. Who did she surprise in the bathroom but Bill and Huma!

Hilly then exited the bathroom in a and tried to grab the gun from the closest secret service agent. Other agents quickly jumped on her as many panicked dems screamed and bolted for the exits.

As Hilly lay at the bottom of the pile, we see one eye exposed and focused sideways on Huma and Bill as they exit the bathroom, holding hands. In slow motion, Huma mouths "I'm sorry" as Bill pulls her away..

Guys, send me the link when this shows up later today..
Send you a link? So then you can send us a 'snopes' link to say our link is false??

EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2016, 02:24 PM   #3859
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Here is where you have zero common sense. You pointed out one guy who claims Obama is gay while there are hundreds of negative Hillary stories out there and you don't see the difference.
We all know Daniel is being disingenuous, you're right, there are plenty of stories from all sorts of sources on hillarys bad behavior when the cameras aren't running, there are very few, if any, that suggest she has anything but a dark heart and is a POS As a human being.

It's about being able to sleep at night knowing that when you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, you'll not be repulsed at what's looking back.
Old 11-15-2016, 02:39 PM   #3860
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
No, I pointed out a book and a secret service agent that DO NOT EXIST. It's FAKE. MADE UP. And reported as NEWS by one of the MANY ALT-RIGHT sites that do this. And you BOUGHT IT..

Par Course

And 99% of those Hilllary claims and stories? Same.
Old 11-15-2016, 02:49 PM   #3861
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
No, I pointed out a book and a secret service agent that DO NOT EXIST. It's FAKE. MADE UP. And reported as NEWS by one of the MANY ALT-RIGHT sites that do this. And you BOUGHT IT..

Par Course

It's not hard to find who is unbiased and who is in the tank. A lot of podesta and dnc campaign e mails were published, thousands of them, are those 'made up' too? All the child pedo pizza code words, all 'fake' ? you would have no problem leaving your 3 year old daughter with John and tony podesta for the weekend ?
Old 11-15-2016, 02:51 PM   #3862
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:

Par Course

Like this great man once said...

https://memegenerator.net/instance/34007033

jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2016, 03:02 PM   #3863
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89
It's not hard to find who is unbiased and who is in the tank. A lot of podesta and dnc campaign e mails were published, thousands of them, are those 'made up' too? All the child pedo pizza code words, all 'fake' ? you would have no problem leaving your 3 year old daughter with John and tony podesta for the weekend ?
OMG please just keep proving my point

FAKE. NEWS. SITE.

http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-pe...words-podesta/
Old 11-15-2016, 03:37 PM   #3864
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
OMG please just keep proving my point

FAKE. NEWS. SITE.

http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-pe...words-podesta/
Your news wire?
Old 11-15-2016, 03:46 PM   #3865
delayjf

I received my information regarding Hillary first hand from Pilots and aircrew that served under Bill Clinton in Marine 1, the helo squadron that flies the President around. Lets just say she was not well liked.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2016, 05:19 PM   #3866
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf
I received my information regarding Hillary first hand from Pilots and aircrew that served under Bill Clinton in Marine 1, the helo squadron that flies the President around. Lets just say she was not well liked.
Broomstick 1
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2016, 05:26 PM   #3867
fast4522

Quote:
We see what you mean.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg resizedimg95809.jpg.jpg (43.2 KB, 52 views)
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2016, 06:25 PM   #3868
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Exactly correct, her being a bad person behind the scenes is well documented.
Old 11-16-2016, 12:09 PM   #3869
delayjf

I have never heard anyone really defend her and relate what a great person she is to work for. I wonder now that she will not be President, if her security detail will be a little less tolerant of her behavior and attitude towards her treatment of them. I'm sure being on the Presidents detail is a coveted position but being on Hillary's detail is not.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2016, 12:29 PM   #3870
Greyfox

Maybe we'll find out in the next couple of years what they were covering up about her health.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply