Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 10-28-2016, 11:56 PM   #3646
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
There is zero proof that anyone will work with trump. Zero. Just being honest. Leading gop figures can't even get behind him. Obviously the dems will stiff arm anything he pushes.

Being a bombastic ceo won't crossover to being a competent Potus. Not even arguable in trumps case. No one will work with him, he won't get anything passed
I DON'T CARE...Establishment politics must die, we'll sweep congress clean in 2020.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2016, 11:59 PM   #3647
OntheRail

Quote:
There is zero proof that anyone will work with trump. Zero. Just being honest. Leading gop figures can't even get behind him. Obviously the dems will stiff arm anything he pushes.

Being a bombastic ceo won't crossover to being a competent Potus. Not even arguable in trumps case. No one will work with him, he won't get anything passed
There in no real proof they won't. So maybe maybe not... but I can tell you Trump will point out the Dickheads on both sides of the isle with the notion that mid term election could turn the tide. The Polichickens know this and could play ball on some things to save their asses.
Old 10-29-2016, 12:12 AM   #3648
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
I DON'T CARE...Establishment politics must die, we'll sweep congress clean in 2020.
Your first sentence...I DO Care... We're staring a financial meltdown in the face. Trump has no ability to correct the economy. Declaring bankruptcy is not an option, sorry. This is real shit about to happen. He (nor Clinton) can handle that responsibility to a satisfactory result

Your second sentence...I fully agree.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 12:27 AM   #3649
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Your first sentence...I DO Care... We're staring a financial meltdown in the face. Trump has no ability to correct the economy. Declaring bankruptcy is not an option, sorry. This is real shit about to happen. He (nor Clinton) can handle that responsibility to a satisfactory result

Your second sentence...I fully agree.
I've been calling for a substantial correction in the propped up stock market for over 2 years, and the firing of FED chief Yellen, right here on PA with numerous warnings. But now, it's so much more than that, it's a global financial reset that's needed. Trump is the only one who even has half a clue as how to come up with a plan, and if he can't, he knows those that can....Hillary has no shot or understanding of how to handle a financial crisis of this magnitude. At least Trump's been through the depths of financial difficulties, and managed to resurrect himself from the dead, financially speaking. It's a no-brainer who should be POTUS, and for no other reason, as Trump has huge drawbacks as a civil human being.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 12:53 AM   #3650
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Amen!

Hellen raises rates and it's over. The first time starts an avalanche.

She will wait until after the election to help Hill get elected

Last edited by JustRalph; 10-29-2016 at 12:55 AM.
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 01:03 AM   #3651
fast4522

Quote:
I've been calling for a substantial correction in the propped up stock market for over 2 years, and the firing of FED chief Yellen, right here on PA with numerous warnings. But now, it's so much more than that, it's a global financial reset that's needed. Trump is the only one who even has half a clue as how to come up with a plan, and if he can't, he knows those that can....Hillary has no shot or understanding of how to handle a financial crisis of this magnitude. At least Trump's been through the depths of financial difficulties, and managed to resurrect himself from the dead, financially speaking. It's a no-brainer who should be POTUS, and for no other reason, as Trump has huge drawbacks as a civil human being.
Your correct about the depths of financial difficulties stuff, he knows how to leverage bankers. Hillary played Trump for being a small thinker, some feel that she put into play Trump being her opponent from the start and she had everything on the shelf ready to execute at the correct time. I think a Trump army has been watching every move she and all of her staff have made the last five years, and it was she who has stepped into the bear trap. Think what you will but my guess is this is not the one that ultimately gets her, the money shot that has yet to arrive will have everyone coming for her and Bill.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 08:02 AM   #3652
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
Yes, h4c, Republicans are very stupid about rape, as they are about a lot of things.

Yet I still cannot find a reason to give the OK nor dismiss Bill Clinton's multiple rapes, his history of sodomy and sexual deviancy, plus general disgusting acts and misconduct toward female government employees.

Since you endorse this vulgar behavior, I ask: how do you square with all that?
That's a pretty sweeping indictment. There are stupid people everywhere, not just with Rs behind their name. A couple of those quotes look easily explainable and not stupid, and I doubt a couple others are really true. Memes are hardly gospels of fact.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 09:22 AM   #3653
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Clinton's : Champions of women

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36077
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 10:07 AM   #3654
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan
That's a pretty sweeping indictment. There are stupid people everywhere, not just with Rs behind their name. A couple of those quotes look easily explainable and not stupid, and I doubt a couple others are really true. Memes are hardly gospels of fact.
So, I guess you are another one that basically says there's really little difference in what stupid Republicans say about the subject of rape, than the criminal and horrible actions of a rapist, such as Bill Clinton!!

Way to go, Fager.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 10:13 AM   #3655
onefast99

The new skit tonight on SNL will feature Trump telling HC, thank you for handing me the election 11 days away from election day. DT may have stubbed his foot a few times since stepping out and running for the Oval office but he never put our country in an unsafe position or gave political favors for the sake of donations to the Clinton Foundation. How can she be trusted at this point? She can't.
Old 10-29-2016, 10:17 AM   #3656
jk3521
Registered Loser

If Hillary is forced to bow out, that means that Tim Kaine, or as I like to call him "Dagwood Bumstead"is the POTUS candidate. Right? Good or bad for Trump?

[YT=""]8hWpw5SJMrE[/YT]

Last edited by jk3521; 10-29-2016 at 10:25 AM.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 10:44 AM   #3657
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
There is zero proof that anyone will work with trump. Zero.
The best government is the government that does nothing.
Because they never do anything good.

If there was a choice to vote for NO ONE, I would pull that lever.
Old 10-29-2016, 11:05 AM   #3658
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521
If Hillary is forced to bow out, that means that Tim Kaine, or as I like to call him "Dagwood Bumstead"is the POTUS candidate. Right? Good or bad for Trump?

[YT=""]8hWpw5SJMrE[/YT]
Kain was her pick not the peoples.

I don't think so.. He steps up only and after taking oath of office not prior. So if she's unable to run... at that point Trump would be running unopposed.
Old 10-29-2016, 11:15 AM   #3659
Parkview_Pirate

Taxpayer money down the drain

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clint...stal-stemware/

We know the Hag likes to steal things from the White House, and based on her time at State, we'll see more abuses if she's elected President.

Quote:
The State Department spent $5.4 million on a “no-bid contract for crystal stemware” and $630,000 to “increase Facebook likes on four State Department pages.”

The memo also highlighted that the State Department spent more than $600 million on failed projects in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Washington Examiner reported.
Copy of the memo is at Zerohedge:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...630k-facebook-
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 11:22 AM   #3660
Parkview_Pirate

A feminist who calls out Hillary

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/10/t...llary-clinton/

Quote:
Hillary hasn’t suffered — Paglia continues — because she is a woman. She has shamelessly exploited the fact: ‘It’s an outrage how she’s played the gender card. She is a woman without accomplishment. “I sponsored or co-sponsored 400 bills.” Oh really? These were bills to rename bridges and so forth. And the things she has accomplished have been like the destabilisation of North Africa, causing refugees to flood into Italy… The woman is a disaster!’

Which brings us back to Hillary and the so-called victory her re-entering the White House would represent: ‘If Hillary wins, nothing will change. She knows the bureaucracy, all the offices of government and that’s what she likes to do, sit behind the scenes and manipulate the levers of power.’
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply