Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 11-11-2018, 03:38 PM   #16
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post
BOOM!

$5.60
$2 Exa pays $12.20

Too bad I didn’t have the tri and super mentioned came
You do realize what a $2 four horse exacta box costs?
Old 11-11-2018, 09:58 PM   #17
Robert Fischer
clean money

lost a few bucks on the race in total.

I bet $5 to win on but spent more on some exactas and tris trying to get the beat with a price ( )

Thought 3 had a really good trip last time N2L @8-1 to win, and thought he may vie for a close 2nd choice when I was doing the bet.

The took the late money. Kind of 'scared' me. I wasn't sure that the would be hard driven but both were given their best shot.

Was kind of surprised after the turn that the was still around, since I think he went into the pace, and I figured that the was going to slowly roll home uncontested at that point. I was rooting for the to grind him down in the lane, and this isn't a race that I'm going to be re-watching unless I get these guys again, but although I thought was best, it wouldn't shock me to think was slightly best (or simply an "I don't know") on a trip review.

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 11-11-2018 at 10:04 PM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2018, 10:14 AM   #18
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
lost a few bucks on the race in total.

I bet $5 to win on but spent more on some exactas and tris trying to get the beat with a price ( )

Thought 3 had a really good trip last time N2L @8-1 to win, and thought he may vie for a close 2nd choice when I was doing the bet.

The took the late money. Kind of 'scared' me. I wasn't sure that the would be hard driven but both were given their best shot.

Was kind of surprised after the turn that the was still around, since I think he went into the pace, and I figured that the was going to slowly roll home uncontested at that point. I was rooting for the to grind him down in the lane, and this isn't a race that I'm going to be re-watching unless I get these guys again, but although I thought was best, it wouldn't shock me to think was slightly best (or simply an "I don't know") on a trip review.
The two was around 9-5 on the exchange for most of the betting period.
So I know we see late money on the two. If you follow the exchange you know which horses will take late money as it is ALWAYS factored into the price on the exchange.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: