Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-17-2018, 11:38 PM   #196
horses4courses

I know very well who belongs in the cages.
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2018, 05:22 AM   #197
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
What is your point.
You would have to wade through the original religious thread. Good luck.

Last edited by hcap; 06-18-2018 at 05:25 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2018, 08:13 AM   #198
hcap

Hundreds Of Children Wait In Border Patrol Facility In Texas

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/h...ility-in-texas

Old 06-18-2018, 08:20 AM   #199
MutuelClerk

Apparently Laura Bush isn't the Offspring fan that our President is. They should just stamp a poker chip on these kids heads.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2018, 08:21 AM   #200
tucker6

If you don't want your children to be taken from you, you have several options:

1. Do not enter the USA illegally.
2. Apply for asylum
3. Do not bring your children

The whole narrative is false, as you well know. You only have your children (if they are yours) taken from you if you've been arrested, and as stated above, there are avenues available to prevent that.

I'm surprised () that you are railing after the dems since the policy is theirs...
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2018, 08:48 AM   #201
Inner Dirt

Liberals don't seem to be aware that being in this country ILLEGALY is a CRIME. If you commit a crime in this country you can be detained, arrested and jailed. If you commit a crime with a child in tow you are separated from your child, citizen or not.

What I am gathering is liberals want ILLEGAL immigrants to have the right to be detained with their child giving them rights our own citizens do not have.
Every time I think liberals have reached the peak of their insanity they turn around and top it.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2018, 09:02 AM   #202
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Liberals don't seem to be aware that being in this country ILLEGALY is a CRIME. If you commit a crime in this country you can be detained, arrested and jailed. If you commit a crime with a child in tow you are separated from your child, citizen or not.

What I am gathering is liberals want ILLEGAL immigrants to have the right to be detained with their child giving them rights our own citizens do not have.
Every time I think liberals have reached the peak of their insanity they turn around and top it.
You are paranoid about "liberals". Get ready for more paranoia. Pretty soon many republicans and conservatives will become liberals or hey, maybe even communists.

Being humane is not political.

ps: Boo!

http://time.com/5313052/gop-republic...dministration/

(WASHINGTON) — Congressional Republicans distanced themselves Thursday from the Trump administration’s policy of separating children from their parents at the southern border even as the White House cited the Bible in defending its “zero tolerance” approach to illegal border crossings.

The comments came as House Speaker Paul Ryan and other Republicans said they were not comfortable with family separations, which spiked dramatically after the Justice Department adopted a policy in April of referring all illegal border crossers for prosecution.

“We don’t want kids to be separated from their parents,” Ryan said Thursday.

Last edited by hcap; 06-18-2018 at 09:05 AM.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:17 AM   #203
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You are paranoid about "liberals".

I know you refuse to look in the mirror, but could you please look in a dictionary for a change? You obviously don't know what the word illegal means and now you appear to not understand what the word "paranoid" means.

Paranoid:

Someone who is paranoid has an irrational and obsessive distrust of others.

My distrust of liberals is perfectly rational. If you would have told me pre-Obama that we would have a president tell the police to stand down while people rioted destroying businesses and looting I would told you that you were nuts. I would have said the same thing to allowing men dressed in drag into the girls bathroom. I really have no idea what insanity they want to try to shove down our throats next.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 06-18-2018 at 09:21 AM.
Old 06-18-2018, 09:40 AM   #204
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt
I know you refuse to look in the mirror, but could you please look in a dictionary for a change? You obviously don't know what the word illegal means and now you appear to not understand what the word "paranoid" means.

Someone who is paranoid has an irrational and obsessive distrust of others.
You distrust "others" that you falsely claim are "liberals"

Laura Bush, Susan Collins, Paul Ryan and dozens of other Republicans who have objected to separating families are not liberals. They have rightfully objected on humane and moral grounds.

Your paranoia is consequently IRRATIONAL. You think everyone is liberal and evidently out to get you.
Q.E.D.
Old 06-18-2018, 10:24 AM   #205
Inner Dirt

Quote:
You distrust "others" that you falsely claim are "liberals"

Laura Bush, Susan Collins, Paul Ryan and dozens of other Republicans who have objected to separating families are not liberals. They have rightfully objected on humane and moral grounds.

Your paranoia is consequently IRRATIONAL. You think everyone is liberal and evidently out to get you.
Q.E.D.

I made no mention of the above people and definitely did not call them liberal.

Who cares what Laura Bush thinks? As for the others it is all politics, they are saying what the majority of the public wants to hear and trying to separate themselves from Trump to try to maximize their popularity. None of them are going to say and do what is right for fear of alienating voters. The deal with Trump is he doesn't give a crap, he isn't deciding what to say or do after looking at public opinion polls.

I don't think everyone is liberal and out to get me. Since I escaped the liberal cesspool of California a little over a half dozen years ago other than arguing with one liberal friend and a liberal girlfriend, liberals no longer effect me. In California the liberal government and their regulations were a pain in my ass.
Old 06-18-2018, 10:34 AM   #206
tucker6

Quote:
Y
You you and they would have different rules for citizens and non-citizens? Citizens who have children with them while committing a crime are separated from their children.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2018, 10:51 AM   #207
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
You you and they would have different rules for citizens and non-citizens? Citizens who have children with them while committing a crime are separated from their children.

Hard to believe hate America liberals want to give illegal immigrants more rights than citizens.
Old 06-18-2018, 10:53 AM   #208
upthecreek

The solution is simple

upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2018, 11:18 AM   #209
biggestal99

Quote:
Trump blames Democrats for a law that separates undocumented immigrant children from their families. Some Democrats blame Trump’s administration for losing track of nearly 1,500 immigrant kids.

None of this is accurate.
The usual Trump MO, things dont look good, blame it on the dems.

and the trumpists eat it up.

low information people.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2018, 11:22 AM   #210
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
The usual Trump MO, things dont look good, blame it on the dems.

and the trumpists eat it up.

low information people.

Allan

Let me guess, you were fine with Obama blaming everything under the sun on George Bush all the way to the very end of his second term.