Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:12 PM   #4666
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Or...maybe he uncovered some "hidden truths" during his copious horseracing research...and he is now heading a betting syndicate out in Hong Kong, or Australia.
I share your analysis, the guy difinitely has talents and was willing to share. I hope he does the honorable thing for his customers...either a program or their money back. If we never hear from him again, I wish him well, whatever his circumstances happens to be.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:29 PM   #4667
oughtoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
No, I've been playing Tampa from the start. I've not been doing well on the maidens, but carefully crafted pick 3s have been profitable for me. I've just this week been handicapping with my daughter, who's new to the game, and she's got some insights that I've overlooked. It's amazing what you can discover when you try to teach this stuff to somebody new. "Huh." She'll say, " if that's a factor it would seem like this would be important. " and, by golly, she's right. Beginner's luck, or a fresh insight? Doesn't matter, we're making money, and, of course, having fun, which is more to the point.
I went to Del Mar and Breeers Cup a few times a couple of years ago. She learned how to do the form at 9, now 21. It was interesting to see who she picked and why. Had a great time there with her. She is to busy anymore with her friends and work to go anymore. So enjoy the time the two of you have together.

Last edited by oughtoh; 01-07-2018 at 11:30 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:38 PM   #4668
pandy

Quote:
No, I've been playing Tampa from the start. I've not been doing well on the maidens, but carefully crafted pick 3s have been profitable for me. I've just this week been handicapping with my daughter, who's new to the game, and she's got some insights that I've overlooked. It's amazing what you can discover when you try to teach this stuff to somebody new. "Huh." She'll say, " if that's a factor it would seem like this would be important. " and, by golly, she's right. Beginner's luck, or a fresh insight? Doesn't matter, we're making money, and, of course, having fun, which is more to the point.
Your daughter may turn out to be a very good handicapper. Although handicapping has to be learned, some people have the right kind of analytical mind, pick it up much faster, and simply have the talent for it.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:08 AM   #4669
upthecreek

Best 5 consensus

Quote:
7 Top winners and 2 second ranked winners (Top 2- 9/10) yesterday @ Tam
Old 01-08-2018, 09:45 AM   #4670
green80

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthecreek View Post
7 Top winners and 2 second ranked winners (Top 2- 9/10) yesterday @ Tam
What else could you want? Thats why you buy the program.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:57 AM   #4671
oughtoh

Going to look at Tampa this week. Thanks for the results and input.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:12 PM   #4672
upthecreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
Going to look at Tampa this week. Thanks for the results and input.
If you have the Exotics program, check to see if any consensus horse is on the hot list, if so and its a price, fire away!
Old 01-08-2018, 01:15 PM   #4673
Vinnie

Tampa on 01-07... It was all over it. The lone race where it did not find the winner was Race #3 where the horse was switching from Dirt to Turf and really took a liking to the grass yesterday. As stated previously by UptheCreek, out of 10 races 7 Top Winners, and 2 second rated Consensus Winners). A very nice assistant in ferreting out horses that don't have much of a shot when in with today's opponents.

Vinnie

"All Human error is impatience; a premature renunciation of method"- F. Kafka
Old 01-09-2018, 10:17 PM   #4674
Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Tampa on 01-07... It was all over it. The lone race where it did not find the winner was Race #3 where the horse was switching from Dirt to Turf and really took a liking to the grass yesterday. As stated previously by UptheCreek, out of 10 races 7 Top Winners, and 2 second rated Consensus Winners). A very nice assistant in ferreting out horses that don't have much of a shot when in with today's opponents.
Laurel on 1/08, the lone race without a winning pick was race 2, all the others were 1st or 2nd pick. We hit 5 pick 3s in a row.

I'm pretty sure Greg has retired to Hawaii. At least I hope so. He's earned it!
Old 01-09-2018, 11:13 PM   #4675
oughtoh

The pick 3's paid good too
Old 01-10-2018, 06:31 AM   #4676
upthecreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
The pick 3's paid good too
I'll say the last pick 3 paid $$269 for a $1
Old 01-18-2018, 02:40 AM   #4677
Handiman
BarelyWinning

Still no Greg? He contacted me some time ago and I responded, but then never heard back from him and he seemed to disappear not long after that. And no I didn't give him the keys to the Kingdom..

Handi
Old 01-18-2018, 09:13 AM   #4678
cloud9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handiman View Post
Still no Greg? He contacted me some time ago and I responded, but then never heard back from him and he seemed to disappear not long after that. And no I didn't give him the keys to the Kingdom..

Handi
I have talked to Greg four times by phone trying to get my Best five order from him . Each time he told me he was going to send it out as soon as he got the files . I called him yesterday an now hes phone number is not in serves . Its been 20 days now . I don't think he is going to send it but I will wait till the end of the month before I go a different rout .

Last edited by cloud9; 01-18-2018 at 09:17 AM.
Old 01-18-2018, 09:28 AM   #4679
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
I have talked to Greg four times by phone trying to get my Best five order from him . Each time he told me he was going to send it out as soon as he got the files . I called him yesterday an now hes phone number is not in serves . Its been 20 days now . I don't think he is going to send it but I will wait till the end of the month before I go a different rout .
What dates have you called?

Its strange that he answered his phone recently , but not posted here since Oct 18TH......I think it was someone else that answered making believe it was him to keep sales going....

Please PA Mike don't smack me again with these theories...LOL

Mike
Old 01-18-2018, 10:34 AM   #4680
cloud9

[quote=mikesal57;2262569]What dates have you called?

Its strange that he answered his phone recently , but not posted here since Oct 18TH......I think it was someone else that answered making believe it was him to keep sales going....

Please PA Mike don't smack me again with these theories...LOL

Last edited by cloud9; 01-18-2018 at 10:35 AM.
Closed Thread