Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-03-2021, 11:53 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Democrats have abandoned their 'my body, my choice' argument

Old 09-04-2021, 11:10 AM   #2
Inner Dirt

Liberal hypocrisy and double standards, a common occurrence.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2021, 12:36 PM   #3
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Liberal hypocrisy and double standards, a common occurrence.
I have a great solution. The mantra, "My Body, My Choice" only applies to biological females, which is totally so POLITICALLY INCORRECT. So...our obvious workaround is that we all identity as females, and that should free us from under the yoke of Whuan Jabs.
Old 09-04-2021, 04:45 PM   #4
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Tucker got it wrong again. No surprise there. My body, my choice is not absolute. It is the woman’s body which produces the fetus. With a little help from a friend. It is the woman’s body that brings that fetus to term. Thus it is that we say her body, her choice. But there is another factor here.

A woman’s choice to have an abortion does not effect the health and safety of anyone not directly involved. You can’t “Catch” an abortion. It’s not contagious.

But Covid is. It’s highly contagious and the Delta variant is even more so. Whether you want to admit it or not, unvaccinated people are driving this virus as are people who refuse to wear masks.

So yeah, my body my choice is legitimate in some cases and not in others. And that is not hypocrisy and not a double standard. It’s just common sense.
Old 09-04-2021, 04:51 PM   #5
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Tucker got it wrong again. No surprise there. My body, my choice is not absolute. It is the woman’s body which produces the fetus. With a little help from a friend. It is the woman’s body that brings that fetus to term. Thus it is that we say her body, her choice. But there is another factor here.

A woman’s choice to have an abortion does not effect the health and safety of anyone not directly involved. You can’t “Catch” an abortion. It’s not contagious.

But Covid is. It’s highly contagious and the Delta variant is even more so. Whether you want to admit it or not, unvaccinated people are driving this virus as are people who refuse to wear masks.

So yeah, my body my choice is legitimate in some cases and not in others. And that is not hypocrisy and not a double standard. It’s just common sense.
Thousands of people die every year from the effects of SOMEONE ELSE'S Tobacco use very year. When can we expect your Crusade against Tobacco use? My guess is when your "Leaders" can find some Political Advantage in it.

Reality says NEVER. Too much Money...which means too much Power.

Stop it with your fake-ass Sanctimonious shit.

Last edited by Elkchester Road; 09-04-2021 at 04:54 PM.
Elkchester Road is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2021, 05:52 PM   #6
jay68802

Quote:

It effects the life of a child. The one with no voice in the matter.

Quote:

Masks have not done shit to stop the spread of the virus. Weather you are vaccinated or not does not stop you from spreading the virus. But please, keep trying.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2021, 06:00 PM   #7
jimmyb

Can't say I blame people for being skeptical of vaccines being pushed by a government that gave us the Gulf of Tonkin, the war in Iraq in pursuit of imaginary weapons of mass destruction, the Bay of Pigs, 20 years of war and nation building in Afghanistan, the Tuskegee syphilis study, market rigging, secret bailouts of investment banks, LSD studies of convicted felons, and a lot of contradictory talk about COVID-19 itself.
jimmyb is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2021, 06:37 PM   #8
woodtoo

Quote:

You must be plain dumb today, it has nothing to do with the highly overrated vaccine, the virus is driving the spread of the virus. It doesnt matter if your vaxxed or not, the virus will spread.

I have my meds ready if need be and I have some solace in that.
Old 09-04-2021, 06:38 PM   #9
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
It effects the life of a FETUS. The one with no voice in the matter.

Masks have not done shit to stop the spread of the virus. Weather you are vaccinated or not does not stop you from spreading the virus. But please, keep trying.
FTFY
Old 09-04-2021, 06:45 PM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
You must be plain dumb today, it has nothing to do with the highly overrated vaccine, the virus is driving the spread of the virus. It doesnt matter if your vaxxed or not, the virus will spread.

I have my meds ready if need be and I have some solace in that.
Yup, vaccinated people are coming down with COVID all over the place...meaning they can also SPREAD IT.

A teenage family member of mine just came down with it...fully vaccinated.

Members of this board, fully vaccinated, have caught COVID.

mostpost doesn't know WTF he is talking about...again...

He's spreading mothership propaganda.
Old 09-04-2021, 06:59 PM   #11
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
It effects the life of a child. The one with no voice in the matter.

Weather? Is it raining? Being vaccinated does stop you from spreading the Virus in 95% plus of cases. Unvaccinated stops you from spreading the virus in 0% of the cases if you are positive.

Unvaccinated are twenty times more likely to spread the virus than fully vaccinated. It’s disingenuous to say both spread it equally. Sorry, disingenuous is the wrong word. It’s a lie.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:27 PM   #12
boxcar

Quote:

But the mindless slogan that the liberals use is never qualified, as you have just done. Kinda like "Black Lives Matter". Never qualified. Only black lives matter.

Furthermore, from a purely Christian perspective, a Christian's body is not his own; for the Christian has been bought for a price -- body and soul is owned by God! In fact, the Christian's body is the temple of God in Christ through the Holy Spirit! Therefore, a believer is duty-bound to exercise good stewardship over God's body that Christ has bought! He should not do anything to defile God's body which Christ paid for with his precious blood at the Cross. And this includes doing things that would bring any kind of harm to the body. I could lay out my entire thesis on this and prove it from scripture but this isn't the time or thread in which to do this. I would do that in the Religious thread.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:37 PM   #13
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Weather? Is it raining? Being vaccinated does stop you from spreading the Virus in 95% plus of cases. Unvaccinated stops you from spreading the virus in 0% of the cases if you are positive.

Unvaccinated are twenty times more likely to spread the virus than fully vaccinated. It’s disingenuous to say both spread it equally. Sorry, disingenuous is the wrong word. It’s a lie.

-jp

Old 09-04-2021, 07:40 PM   #14
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.

-jp

Old 09-04-2021, 07:57 PM   #15
tbwinner

I take it mostpost does not have children.
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply