Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 06-08-2019, 08:00 PM   #1
UnifiedTheory

Question Equisim - Selling? Reg Code??

I'm interested in purchasing a copy of Equisim V6.

Although I'm concerned about a working registration code/password since the Thorotech website is down and the creator Nathan is no longer available.

If anyone has information regarding the use of Equisim bought second hand, it would be greatly appreciated.
UnifiedTheory is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2019, 12:22 AM   #2
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified_Theory View Post
I'm interested in purchasing a copy of Equisim V6.

Although I'm concerned about a working registration code/password since the Thorotech website is down and the creator Nathan is no longer available.

If anyone has information regarding the use of Equisim bought second hand, it would be greatly appreciated.
Dude....

In the 10 months that you've been here all you have been posting in is
software related.
You have commented on every one thats on Pace Advantage......either asking for help or trying to purchase it...even tho its NOT available any more.
I cant believe you gave any one of these a shot or tried to work with it in the short time you've had it.
There is no such thing as to...install....press a button....cash a ticket.....

Maybe take a break and slow down and think before you jump again...
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2019, 09:19 AM   #3
UnifiedTheory

Talking Really? Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
Dude....

In the 10 months that you've been here all you have been posting in is
software related.
You have commented on every one thats on Pace Advantage......either asking for help or trying to purchase it...even tho its NOT available any more.
I cant believe you gave any one of these a shot or tried to work with it in the short time you've had it.
There is no such thing as to...install....press a button....cash a ticket.....

Maybe take a break and slow down and think before you jump again...

Having read many of your pointlessly negative ego driven posts from the past, I'm not surprised by your completely unwarranted judgement.

Rest assured that the way I lead my life does not require your approval.

Your critique of me is especially bizarre considering you've owned the extremely well reviewed JCapper for SEVEN years and have nothing but bad things to say about JCapper in your pm to me.

And more importantly you've stated in the same pm that you've owned the extremely well reviewed Horse Street Handicapper for seven months and you can't show a profit yet, but instead of focusing on the steep learning curve of HSH to make yourself into the expert you think you already are...you still have plenty of time for lessor programs and nonsensical judgements of rookies who are just finding their way! Really? Wow!

But I refuse to further engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Have a nice day.
Old 06-09-2019, 09:44 AM   #4
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Having read many of your pointlessly negative ego driven posts from the past, I'm not surprised by your completely unwarranted judgement.

Rest assured that the way I lead my life does not require your approval.

Your critique of me is especially bizarre considering you've owned the extremely well reviewed JCapper for SEVEN years and have nothing but bad things to say about JCapper in your pm to me.

And more importantly you've stated in the same pm that you've owned the extremely well reviewed Horse Street Handicapper for seven months and you can't show a profit yet, but instead of focusing on the steep learning curve of HSH to make yourself into the expert you think you already are...you still have plenty of time for lessor programs and nonsensical judgements of rookies who are just finding their way! Really? Wow!

But I refuse to further engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Have a nice day.
This is what you get when you try to help someone with problems....
I fully offered all my help to him on trying to fix a Handifast issue...
I never said bad things on JCapper...just it was nothing special for me
As for HSH or any other highly commercial software....theres a steep learning curve that doesnt take a few days or a few months ..

This is all after I ignored to sell Alldata Black Box to him as he is now trying with Equisim...

Instead of going after the small stuff ...try one of the big boys and keep yourself busy for a few months or years...maybe you can do better than me
Old 06-09-2019, 02:05 PM   #5
UnifiedTheory

Talking Appreciation of Positive PM's

Thanks very much to the friendly forum members that have kindly replied with positive minded PM's in response to this thread.

It's always uplifting to receive knowledgeable help, especially since I'm a rookie.

I think anytime a rookie gets the help they need it's good for the horse racing business which is naturally good for all of us.

Happy handicapping.
Old 06-09-2019, 08:20 PM   #6
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Thanks very much to the friendly forum members that have kindly replied with positive minded PM's in response to this thread.

It's always uplifting to receive knowledgeable help, especially since I'm a rookie.

I think anytime a rookie gets the help they need it's good for the horse racing business which is naturally good for all of us.

Happy handicapping.
O ....I'm so glad you have new friends....
But I doubt they can help you cause you already hit these items up with no good results and nothing good to say and also used up all the free trials....

Equisim
Alldata Black Box
Handifast
HHQSS
HDST v1.2
RPM
Handicapper's Lab
RDSS
Quick Horse
Thorotech
WagerMate
HTR
HSH

I hope they can figure out something for you...
or you can go look into that Liberty BAsic programming language you also mentioned..

P.S.- PaceAdvantage(Mike) figured you out on your very first post...I should kick myself in the ass for being naive for not checking out the people I extend help to

Tags
equisim, registration, selling, software, thorotech

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: