Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-03-2018, 01:24 PM   #16
atlasaxis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 843
Rep Power: 12 atlasaxis is on a distinguished road
No response from them, even on their Facebook page.
__________________
"A winning horse either sets or overcomes the pace of the race it runs against" - Ray Taulbot
atlasaxis is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-05-2018, 09:21 PM   #17
hyipro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 4 hyipro is on a distinguished road
Trace

Try to run a WHOIS trace on the site, if legit should give you the contact info
hyipro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 07:17 AM   #18
arnopol50
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0 arnopol50 is on a distinguished road
Full Card Reports

The Full Cards Report website has been down for a while. No sign that it will return to functionality. You are correct in that the web site manager, John Moore, whose real name is Joseph J. Morrica, sustained serious injuries in an automobile collision in February, 2013. It is my belief that the day-to-day operations of the website was run by his spouse, or ex-spouse, Linda P. Delano. My efforts to contact Ms. Delano have been fruitless. I do not think that Moore/Morrica still participates in the operation of the web site, if he is indeed still alive. The parent corporation of Full Card Reports is Slew the Odds, Inc., a Florida corporation based in Orlando. The registration of the corporation lists Linda Delano as president. Emails are not being returned. I could not find any working telephone number for the corporation. If any of you sleuths out there have any additional information, please share with us.
arnopol50 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 09:21 AM   #19
fivehead
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0 fivehead is on a distinguished road
I have a FCR membership and when I go to log in the site cannot be reached. This has been going on for over a week now. Has anyone been able to log in since Feb 1st?
fivehead is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 01:34 PM   #20
upthecreek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,599
Rep Power: 10 upthecreek will become famous soon enoughupthecreek will become famous soon enough
A search shows Slew the Odds also owns Racingpicks.com, and they have contact info on the site.Dont know if anyone there could help or answer any questions
upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 01:40 PM   #21
NWCTBob
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 19
Rep Power: 0 NWCTBob is on a distinguished road
full card reports

I have also been a member subscriber for years and heavily relied on the reports and used them more than anything for handicapping. I used the "diamond" reports. Thought they were the best. However, the past several days, I can't access the site at all. I have e-mailed the manager today. Linda Delano is the president - owner and LKA is Orlando FL. But could never get a phone number. Linda would reply to my e-mails at times with issues I've had in the past. Any info would be appreciated.
NWCTBob is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 02:28 PM   #22
JimG
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 2,742
Rep Power: 21 JimG will become famous soon enoughJimG will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by upthecreek View Post
A search shows Slew the Odds also owns Racingpicks.com, and they have contact info on the site.Dont know if anyone there could help or answer any questions
Is keypony.com also their site?
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 05:08 PM   #23
pandy
Registered User
 
pandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA.
Posts: 6,607
Rep Power: 23 pandy will become famous soon enough
Someone emailed me a couple of months ago and told me that FCR wasn't taking new subscribers. I doubt it's coming back. Some of the ratings, such as the CPA and FINAL CALL were interesting.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 05:15 PM   #24
hsmafia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 6
Rep Power: 0 hsmafia is on a distinguished road
FCR

I have been digging also, no luck finding anything about the disappearance or any contact info. I also relied heavily on pace numbers, is there anything else out there with similar info???
hsmafia is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 05:29 PM   #25
1GCFAN
Registered User
 
1GCFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Grove City, OH
Posts: 293
Rep Power: 11 1GCFAN is on a distinguished road
As a former subscriber I found the reports a easy to access supplement to my handicapping. After John left they ceased updating the videos and did not communicate with members so I dropped them. They had some good stuff that put me on horses that I initially didn't consider.
1GCFAN is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 06:23 PM   #26
upthecreek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,599
Rep Power: 10 upthecreek will become famous soon enoughupthecreek will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsmafia View Post
I have been digging also, no luck finding anything about the disappearance or any contact info. I also relied heavily on pace numbers, is there anything else out there with similar info???
They have similar reports
contenderswins.com
upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 09:30 PM   #27
kingfin66
Bombardier
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,469
Rep Power: 19 kingfin66 will become famous soon enoughkingfin66 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnopol50 View Post
The Full Cards Report website has been down for a while. No sign that it will return to functionality. You are correct in that the web site manager, John Moore, whose real name is Joseph J. Morrica, sustained serious injuries in an automobile collision in February, 2013. It is my belief that the day-to-day operations of the website was run by his spouse, or ex-spouse, Linda P. Delano. My efforts to contact Ms. Delano have been fruitless. I do not think that Moore/Morrica still participates in the operation of the web site, if he is indeed still alive. The parent corporation of Full Card Reports is Slew the Odds, Inc., a Florida corporation based in Orlando. The registration of the corporation lists Linda Delano as president. Emails are not being returned. I could not find any working telephone number for the corporation. If any of you sleuths out there have any additional information, please share with us.
I don't really care to post this info publicly at PaceAdvantage, but I am happy to tell you how to get it.

www.familytreenow.com

Enter Delano, Linda P, Florida in the search fields. That will give you the info you seek.

For those of you who see this post and are shocked at the info, you can easily opt out so that your info is not this accessible. This is but one site. The info is out there on the web for all of us via public databases.
__________________
Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. -Marcus Aurelius
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2018, 12:54 PM   #28
upthecreek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,599
Rep Power: 10 upthecreek will become famous soon enoughupthecreek will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy View Post
Someone emailed me a couple of months ago and told me that FCR wasn't taking new subscribers. I doubt it's coming back. Some of the ratings, such as the CPA and FINAL CALL were interesting.
If you do a search on here, you'll find that their numbers were ,for the most part,from John Beavers Yeast Program
upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2018, 01:16 PM   #29
pandy
Registered User
 
pandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA.
Posts: 6,607
Rep Power: 23 pandy will become famous soon enough
Yeah, I know. He was one of the few innovative handicappers I never had the privilege of corresponding with.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2018, 02:05 PM   #30
SandyW
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 817
Rep Power: 6 SandyW is on a distinguished road
Contenderswins.com reports are similar to FCR and they are still in business and accepting new business. I never had any problems with them. They always answer emails if you have any questions.
Check out the sample reports on their website.
SandyW is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
What post time odds would you require to bet on Justify in the Belmont?
1/1 or even lower - 18.18%
4 Votes
2/1 - 22.73%
5 Votes
3/1 - 22.73%
5 Votes
4/1 - 18.18%
4 Votes
5/1 - 4.55%
1 Vote
6/1 or higher - 13.64%
3 Votes
Total Votes: 22
Non-members may not vote on this poll.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2018 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved -- Best Viewed in a modern browser @ 1280x720 Resolution Or Higher
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.