Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 02:30 AM   #26
raybo
EXCEL with SUPERFECTAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatTheChalk
.. after reading the posts in this thread .. I can be seen stumbling along and mumbling to myself. I will go quietly and call my friend Alex to help with the decoding process.
This is a really old thread, from back in the day when we had to use a data parser in order to import the data files into Excel. Things are much simpler now that all this is done within Excel, simply by clicking some buttons.

If you're interested in using Excel as a handicapping platform, feel free to ask specific questions here or PM me. If you're not really too familiar with Excel, things can seem overwhelming, when it's really not that difficult. It's like anything else, you have to start at the beginning and break things down into understandable steps, building your understanding, and skills set, as you proceed from step to step.

Excel can be very complex, but it doesn't have to be, and compared to what one has to go through to learn a programming language, it's like kindergarten compared to high school.

Excel Spreadsheet Handicapping Forum

Charter Member: Horseplayers Association of North America
raybo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement