Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2022, 02:03 PM   #3
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
It is no secret to this forum what my stance is on covid and vaccines and most importantly giving vaccines to children. So I run into this article from the Washington Post, basically discussing how even in pro vaccine areas there are very few young Kids vaccinated. To me that is fantastic. So as usual I start reading the comments and to my surprise person after person is going on about how irresponsible the parents are being, how cruel and selfish they are being. People respond and explain that kids get covid and get better...very few die and the ones that do usually it was from comorbidities. But these folks aren't having it. To them vaccines are safe and effective and to a lot of them you are evil incarnate if you don't get yourself and your kids vaccinated. Some of them I think would actually like forced vaccinations on the entire population. Some of them of course going on about Trump and Republicans.....These people are so screwed up in the head it is just mind boggling to me. After all the lies and these people still trust government and vaccines and Pharma. Truly amazing. I guess in their mind if the Washington Post doesn't print it, it has to be fake news. These people seem genuinely pained that people are not getting there kids vaccinated. From everything I have seen, I would be genuinely pained if they were getting their kids vaccinated. Strange world indeed. Here is the article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...virus-vaccine/

It is mind boggling. I told my wife no way in hell our kids are going to get the shots. They both got the chinavirus the last week in Dec last year, two days apart. Each woke up with headache and body aches and slight fever. After an ibuprofen, they were fine by late afternoon. Two days later, I got it. Same exact thing except mine lasted 3 days, however it was still milder than most times I've been sick with other things.

The number of kids dying from the chinavirus is statistically zero. Early on I remember seeing photos in an article of children in a hospital intensive care unit for the chinavirus, the intent was to whip up fear. What struck me was that every kid appeared to be very obese. And by now with the watered down variants, even kids like that are not going to get a serious case.

On the "Nextdoor" message board for my area, someone started a thread because they were wiped out for 3 days after a 3rd shot and asked if anyone else had similar experiences. One after another chimed in about how "safe and effective" they are, trust the science, blah blah blah, regurgitating all the talking points. Several people told about being diagnosed with myocarditis and having a rough time and they are pounced on by the vaccine worshipers. "It is extremely rare, probably caused by something else" and "You can't prove it was because of the vaccine." One person proclaimed she was getting a 5th covid vaccine and this would "guarantee" she would not get covid. I wanted to post some of the great stuff Jeff posts here but I would immediately come under attack and get blocked. It's a sick world we live in.

Last edited by xtb; 09-19-2022 at 02:12 PM.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)