Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 08:40 AM   #45
headhawg
crusty old guy

PA member Unified_Theory made a request for HDST v1.2 so I thought I would just post it here. v1.2 adds the option to enable safe mode; in prior versions safe mode was always on. Post #26 explains why/when safe mode is needed. In U_T's case, he only was using HDST to create new files for Handifast which does not require a safe mode.

How does it work? A message box will appear when you click the button to "Save New File" asking whether the user wants to enable safe mode. This is not a permanent option. In other words, every time you load HDST you will be asked to enable safe mode the first time only. It will stay in whatever mode the user chooses until HDST is closed and then run again.

Disclaimer: I have not done any extensive testing with this version which is why I never released it. If v1.1 is working for you then you don't need 1.2. As with previous versions, HDST v1.2 is free to use but is not in the public domain, is not open source, blah blah blah...

There is no installation procedure; just extract all of the files into one folder. You can run 1.1 and 1.2 side by side as long as you put the files into separate folders.

Best of luck to everyone.
Attached Files
File Type: zip HDSTv1.2.zip (355.7 KB, 93 views)

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)