Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Terrific Rides
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 03:34 PM   #2
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698
Seems only fair to point out the good ones if we're going to point out the bonehead ones.

Joel Rosario, Saratoga 4th, Security Risk.

Subtle, but made all the difference. The horse broke, and instead of snatching up he allowed the horse to establish position. Moved to the outside coming off of the first turn and then sat a perfect trip off the pacesetter. He also knew exactly what he had under him because he was able to fend off the challenge from the inside and eventual outside.

Again, all it took was the nudge out of the gate and it led to nothing but good things after that.
DAHOSS9698, MA MAN !!!!

I just posted the same thing in the (Saratoga Race 5 ) thread. Ingenius of him.

By coming back ever so softly at the 7/8, he made Javier and Junior think.

We both know that putting your competition in a position to think is bound to bring you success (and the competition heart ache).

Did you see Javier take his horse 3 wide in reaction to Joel's take back???

Junior, oh so applicably named by his parents, went 4 WIDE from the 7/8 to the 3/4.

Genius ride by Joel.

I say all this DESPITE the fact that I hit 4 out of 5 in today's $386K pick 5 (Yes, I hit the hard one at 53/1) but the only race I missed was this one due to Joel's genius move at the 7/8 AND Javier's complete stupidity at the 7/8's.
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)