Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Tiger crashes
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 07:45 PM   #33
AndyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
Tiger Woods put HIMSELF (and possibly innocent people) in a life threatening position with his reckless driving and conduct. That's a far cry from being diagnosed with a life threatening disease or illness. You don't see the difference? Probably not.

More importantly, I made my attack on a very public figure with a history of questionable behavior, and you don't see the difference? Probably not.

Also, you made an personal attack on an individual, me., who isn't in the public eye.

So, it is you, Andy, that showed this community that YOU lack class.

I also get this too: you are a clueless fan boy and enabler of Tiger Woods. Be proud.

So it has been determined that the cause of the accident was reckless driving and conduct? Perhaps he swerved to miss an animal in the road. Sometimes in the morning you can get blinded by the sun. Could be a lot of reasons for the accident.

Personally, I don't wish bodily harm on anybody driving, even those who are reckless driving. You seem to take some sort of pleasure out of what happened. The fact that you chose this time and place to make your attack speaks volumes.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)