Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 01:55 PM   #95
traynor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaLover View Post
I cannot see where the handicapping enjoyment (!) is coming from!

Of course I understand the fact that you do not have the necessary skills to ramp up your betting; this is the fact with the vast majority of bettors who eventually realized that the game is "unbeatable" and there is nothing surprising with it.

Still, I am really puzzled when people keep on talking about the "enjoyment" they are getting by following the races! Personally, if it was not for betting, I would never pay any attention to horse racing and spend even a minute of time thinking about it.
Complete agreement! That is why the "horse race industry" in the US and Canada is in such decline. There is little or no real motivation for any newcomers to do anything more than scratch their heads and wonder what all the talk is about (other than a process of socialization for those who no one else will listen to, or put up with, discussing things that no one else cares about).

Show the newbies how to make a profit, and business will boom.
traynor is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)