Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 09:47 AM   #35
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway01 View Post
Off topic is a joke and poisons the rest of the site.
I completely disagree

Quote:
Even if you don't read off topic, people carry their petty grudges over here as well as the tone of their replies.
I completely disagree as well. There have been people that have gone at each other in OT but on the horse racing side they are helping each other out.

Let me give you something to think about.

People will carry into the horse racing section WHATEVER IS GOING ON IN THEIR LIVES at the moment, good or bad.

Do you think the nonstop bashing of certain racing personalities or certain horse racing venues or certain jockeys or certain poor rides or certain announcers has ANYTHING to do with grudges being carried over from OFF TOPIC?

99% of the time I would say that it does NOT.

And yet, that kind of stuff is the stuff a LOT of people complain about...it's the kind of stuff that has caused certain people to stop posting. And it has nothing to do with grudges carrying over from off topic.

What happens in OT is the LEAST of my worries when it comes to the quality of the racing topics.

It's a total straw man as far as I'm concerned, at least as it pertains to the topic of this thread.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 04-27-2017 at 09:49 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement