Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 07:58 AM   #31
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
Totally agree, the off topic deal should not even be here. Its an absolute joke and a mockery of human intelligence. This should be a sports and handicapping site. Someone comes on here and says that crap influences their life more than horse racing? Speak for yourself buddy, go to some BS political blog and go back and forth with all the brain trusts on there. I value my time too much to listen or read that crap. Although I have made a few comments pointing out how futile and ridiculous it is. People really believe all that crap makes difference? That's just hilarious. Like any of that really matters. Its more important that I hit a few races then pay attention to that nonsense any day. You have Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny and the two parties in that order.........give me a break, passionate over which side bends you over....that's a hoot........I hate to burst the bubble.......there is no difference ....figure it out
You don't need to use "someone",,,I don't hide what I said, nor am I vague.
I said that off topic, is more passionate for some as those topics affect their lives more then horse racing. If racing affects your life more, then so be it. That's why there is a horse racing side.
I enjoy the off topic side much more as those topics affect MY life more then horse racing. Sorry if that offends you.
Then you go on to say " Its an absolute joke and a mockery of human intelligence". Now please tell us how that is any different then calling someone an "idiot" in off topic? Or is it that because you chose different nomenclature that you are somehow above the fray??
You don't have to read off topic...that's the great part!
I never said either party supports me. I have consistently said that both parties are the problem. Yet you tell me to speak for myself, yet now your putting words into my mouth....that is the hilarious part!!
Have fun in the racing section and may you have as many winners as possible.
Rock on sir!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)