Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Grow Up!
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 06:54 PM   #11
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper

One time I was discussing a CEO conference call with one of the smartest investors i know. I disagreed with him. We argued about it briefly and then he said "I don't care what he says, just watch what he does". Needless to say my friend was right. I don't know if Obama even believes in God way deep down. But I am 100 % certain his loyalties are to Islam and Muslims. He is no Christian or any variation of it. I don't care what he says or which churches he attended for political reasons. My friend would laugh at any other conclusion.
The mere fact you responded this way completely illustrates the delusion on this board.

Where does the fact that in his last year in office he dropped 26,171 bombs on Muslims fit into that equation? A full three thousand more than the paltry 23,144 (again on Muslims) in 2015?
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)