Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 05:03 AM   #120
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
You made the statement (that someone is out there leveraging the change of the game and making money).

I not only responded , that I'm one of them, I proved it (just like you post your contest wins here).

People don't like to see that someone can win real money at this game. It makes them feel even worse (about their inability to do so). I don't blame you for your response, that's human nature.

Why do make time to post here? Because I truly love the game, like most of us here.

You subtly questioned. I politely answered with proof. Don't know what else I can say. I refuse to turn another thread into a Vic pissing match .
Can't be a pissing match. Because I don't care.

I'm quite sure you're a phony. But I don't care about that either.

I don't think you actually want anyone to believe you. It seems like you enjoy just messing with folks.

That's cool. Have fun. I don't care.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)