Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Lebron James
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 02:42 PM   #28
Thebart

Is there a Statute of Limitations on LaBron's One Stupid Mistake?

I think most people agree that Labron handled his departure from Cleveland to Miami like a total jerk. Of course, Jim Gray the interviewer on "The Decision" also could be said to have been a jerk to have hosted such a hyped hunk-of-junk program.

But now its seven years later. He came back to Cleveland and did exactly what he set out to do. He won an NBA title. Period, end of discussion. Amidst it all he is a model citizen, never a hint of trashy off-court antics that have plagued so many superstars.

If he's a tad full of himself, I can live with that. Superstar athletes who are a tad cocky wouldn't even be "Breaking News." on CNN. He strikes me as a pretty good guy on and off the court. If he brought a title to my horrible Knicks, I can say that I'd be cheering like the folks in Cleveland are doing
today.

The Labron Hate at this point is so far off base it seems based on a lot of other factors having nothing to do with his on or off court behavior.

Last edited by Thebart; 06-20-2016 at 02:43 PM.
Thebart is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)