Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Rapid Redux
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 01:25 PM   #613
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698
So we should only discuss issues on the top of the list?

You don't have to work up outrage for anything. If you aren't interested in this issue I don't recall you being forced to comment...or even read it. But I sometimes wonder why we as horseplayers continue to do something in which we feel so screwed over by. If it is so bad, why continue to bet?
You are free to talk about whatever you want.

And, no...I am not forced to comment on this thread if I am not interested in it...

But if I do choose to comment...and I express my indifference in the matter...should I be told that this indifference of mine "perpetuates the 'stupid horseplayer' stereotype"?

Or that I go out of my way to defend cheaters?

And, because I happen to bet on the game, does that mean that I should "tone it down" when it comes to pointing out the injustices commited against the player?

I bet horses because there is no other legal game out there that can be beaten...without great inconvenience in time and travel.

If there was...believe me, I would be doing something else...

Last edited by thaskalos; 01-08-2012 at 01:32 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)