Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 09:38 PM   #75
lamboruns

I Used to live 30 miles from the track..never bet a horse in my life...stopped in on a rainy day..saw the women..the beer..the food...cashed a 80 dollar exacta on my first race..i was hooked...GREAT PLACE TO WATCH A RACE...people are so very nice...tellers are great..always helped me when i was beginning....(told me that i got the 1 AND the 1a horse for one price when i wanted the 1-1a exacta box) lol....am going for 3 days of racing this coming weekend and i cant contain the excitment..maybe can cash one of the HUGE payouts that have been going on this year.....i will always remember watching smarty win the derby....had 100 across the board...a HUGE bet for a college kid on a budget...when he won it was hard partying...oaklawn ran out of cash and had to issue cashiers checks...if the pool would have been at just oaklawn he woulda paid...2.10 for the win!! great times
lamboruns is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement