Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Hard to believe
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 02:00 PM   #15
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Over all the years I have been watching the NFL, there are many occasions where a QB goes to another team, and for whatever reason (coaching, radically different plays called, not a good support staff to compliment their talents, or, MOST COMMONLY, INJURY), they do not show the same talent they have previously shown on their previous team.

I haven't fallen prey to all the social media BS as regards Russel Wilson having been a staunch Seahawks far for years and revealing how effective this guy always was. You Tube shows game summaries after 24 hours usually, so starting out from a HOPEFULLY objective beginning point, I watched his last 5 or 6 games.

Quite frankly what I saw shocked me...How could this effective a team leader and skilled player have fallen to far so quickly? I realize that the Broncs overall are not that great, BUT he is making bad decisions repeatedly throughout a game on par with a Baker Mayfield...Other than the broken finger,I have not heard of any serious challenge to his health..He is over throwing, throwing late, missing the open man and getting sacked as much if not MORE than he did in Seattle.

What am I missing here??
Russell was in a passing skills contest, I think the year of the pandemic, and his accuracy was astonishing. So I think he's mentally diminished from some personal or other health reason.

Maybe he had a mild case of the virus, like I did, and he has some lingering brain fog. Watching Tom Brady on MNF, he makes the quickest decisions for anyone in the game, which I find amazing at 45. Not being a RW follower, I haven't heard of anything causing the problem. Everyone clamors for Pres. Biden to have a mental exam. Do pro QB's regularly get that tested?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)