Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Hard to believe
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2022, 02:14 PM   #6
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I keep waiting for Geno to come back to Earth. Before he got to Seattle he was a bottom 10 QB. Last year in limited duty he played well and this year you could honestly say his play is elite. Is Geno a late bloomer or is Pete Carroll a QB whisperer? Look at all the QBs he coached at USC that were drafted, many highly in the NFL. Carson Palmer was the only one that did much in the NFL, but was probably the best NFL prospect from USC in the Superbowl era.
Looks like Pete and his gum did the trick

But seriously he has done very well with getting Geno into the scene in Seattle and I am very happy to see them both working together to win games each and every week

I miss Russ I really do but it was the decision of both the Broncos and the Seahawks to make the trade and if Russ didn't think he would strive in the Colorado environment or even with the team as a whole I would think he would have spoke up by now to say "Hey I don't think this is working out" right?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)