Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 08:10 AM   #51
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The thing is, nothing needs to be PROVEN.

When you lose FAITH in the system, as many have, it's game over.

DEMOCRACY IS FAITH-BASED

Think about it.

Great that you haven't lost faith, but many have. So too bad. We don't need proof. Just like you don't need proof that there is or isn't a God to believe as you do religiously.

Same thing goes with any DEMOCRACY.

Gave over.
Funny how this works tho, it's either broken or its not, but I have a feeling if Trump wins in 2024 or any republican for that matter, it will no.longer be rigged. It will in fact, have been FIXED!
You do realize, that if it's broke, there is fraud happening everywhere, not just when Dems get elected. If that is your stance, I'm all for fixing it, but I want to hear you crying fraud and Dead Country when Trump wins too. Strange how the human mind works tho, I can't ever recall a race being fixed that I won, can't remember a bad ride on a horse I bet that won....ever!
When we lose, we need to place blame and make excuses, when there is normally a very plain reason this happened.....not some grand conspiracy theory.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)