Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 10:08 PM   #8
Partsnut
BetMix User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
Maybe nothings change for 15 years...
Yes...that name , Ruben Boxer, its all coming back to me...

Mike, The Computrak software is a decent software that has not been upgraded since I bought it way back when. As I recall there was one fellow that used it exclusively in contest play and did very well with it.
His name was Lance and he got married and moved to Alaska. It's been quite a while since I last heard from him.

Ruben Boxer is a fine and very bright gentleman. I believe his background was engineering. He put together a piece of software that was very analytical. I rarely use it these days only because I have other tools (software) that I find work better for me. However, it never hurts to have all the good and affordable software in your toolbox. You will find that when and if you decide to buy it, there are no follow ups, videos or upgraded materials you will need to buy. In other words, it's a one time sale at a very affordable price.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)