Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 07:22 AM   #5
rmania

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Fixed? I would reason immediately that if it were fixed, no way the horse in question would ever pay that much...
I watched the race live over the internet and, since DMR doesn't show the odds during the race, I had no idea what the odds were on the top four finishers.

My initial reaction (fixed) had to do with they way the race was run. It was like everyone just stopped with an 1/8 of mile to go to let these 4 come in. I mean you had this group of four at the finish line and then a big gap back to the others Then, when I saw the prices, I just laughed.

When the chart became available I checked out the times and they were ridiculously slow (even for 7F) which further led me to believe it was fixed.

In my original post I tried not to focus on the winner, but the entire field because it was all whacky.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)