Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 08:09 PM   #866
Longshot6977

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICR View Post
Mike,

Thanks for the suggestion ... but yes I have those files... the missing Isfile32.dll is not in there....

Got it running my searching for that dll in those zipped files and then using my anti-virus software to mark it safe... that's why I wasn't able to get to copy or unzip ... it thought that file for whatever reason was a "virus" go figure....

So long story short... got it running... again thanks for the suggestion ...

What I could use however is some pointers on what values to assign to what factors .... that is where I'm just "winging it" ....

Again, any help on that would be greatly appreciated... thanks
ICR- You need to track what Handifast factors are winning at your track by using the Batch processor in conjunction with the Exotic results file (.XRD extension) These are .25c per track/day at Brisnet. And use the corresponding single data files (.DRF file $1.00 /track/day).
But as a general guide, for sprints, assign a high weight to the EP and CL factors and for a route assign higher LP and CL and maybe higher trainer factor weights. Over time or after tracking races for a while, you will learn what factors win at your track or even at turf routes or turf sprints or dirt sprints or dirt routes. I made separate ones for maiden too.

Here is one I tinkered with at Monmouth and have good results early in the season (your results may vary):
Dirt Sprint
Class=200
EP=250
Turf=250 hey, it's a working factor so far
trainer=150
Jockey=250
Speed 2 back=100
Last speed=150
Power/speed Combo=100
Mitchell power=200

Good luck!
Longshot6977 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)