Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
Grits

First I have to note, I don't know him from a row of turnips except for what he writes to everyone here. Wouldn't know him if he knocked on the front door. This noted and out of the way.

Mack and this guy? Hhhhhmmmm? He probably knows every joint they passed, palm reader and lingerie shop included.

There are likenesses. The guy in the video likes speed. If I recall, Mack bought a truck with a Hemi engine. (May have sold it by now due to gas prices.)

Fashion wise. Maybe some likeness, probably not much though. Guy wears tennis socks with f*** written on 'em. This doesn't read like Mack. Not cool. Trashy and low class. In his sig line which I noted, and laughed like crazy at a good while back--Mack notes:

For a long time I felt without style or grace, wearing shoes with no socks in cold weather.

This is not uncommon, and I could relate, its why I laughed like crazy the first time I saw it. "The former spouse" has hated socks forever. He'd go as many months of the year as he could without 'em. Still does. Will put 'em on when he has to, with a suit, tall ones, black or brown, but otherwise, don't count on it except in the dead of winter and then, only tennis socks. Too, this ain't SoCal. This is Carolina, where it gets plenty cold.

As for the car, I always thought that air shocks were simply a means to be cool at stop lights, when one actually looks like a fool, instead. I didn't know the things had a purpose, like for turning to the right, and the wheel not hitting the fender, etc. Yeah, right, buddy, you're wearing a doo rag and a ponytail, driving a pimp mobile (its got an Escalade engine, it qualifies) and I'm gonna believe this one, air shocks to turn corners? Yep.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)