Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 02:46 PM   #17
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Silver plan premium under the ACA for an average 60 year old is 1250.00 per month. Add in deductables.

You left out what many people who have not even peeked at Obamacare do not know. The "Silver Plan" or anything similar did not exist back in the day,
call it what it is, 70% coverage. How about Bronze Plans for 60% coverage?
I would bet you a steak and lobster dinner plus drinks against a quarter as in 25 cents, that all of your Democrat Obamacare lovers either or, do not know what a bronze or silver plan is or consider pricing without the government paying all or part of it. You really cannot call a bronze or silver plan having coverage. As I said earlier I let my insurance lapse when I moved and was no longer "grandfathered" in. I found out cash price on a lot of procedures was 25% or less of what they billed insurance, therefore bronze & silver plans = no coverage.

As for "grandfathered" in, I read now the PC police say that is a racist term that originated in the slave days and should not be used. To that I say piss on them.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.