Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-02-2024, 04:49 AM   #132
Candybag

How about some Medicaid fraud 101?

If a person suspects Medicaid fraud, you call CMS. In turn, it gets referred to that State's Attorney General.

If the fraud is committed by Joe Blow nobody, he goes to prison. If the fraud is committed willingly and knowingly by people in places of authority and of the same political party, save your breath to cool your soup.

Look up Stevens v. Vermont. A former employee was unsuccessful bringing a Qui Tam action against his own employer for filing false claims to the EPA. He should have saved his breath to cool his soup.

If it was Vermont bringing the same action against Stevens for filing false claims to the EPA, Mr. Stevens would be cooling his soup in prison.

Welcome to jurisprudence America style.

If I could walk into a state and save them a ton of money via bringing that state into compliance to law, I would not be here. I need a group with influence, with a problem and a need, to get some politicians to follow the law and save a ton of money.

I will not go to any state unless there is a reason to believe problems can be solved and people helped. My contact asked about an obvious state, and he not only got a "no" he got a He** no."
Candybag is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.