Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 03:30 PM   #90
papillon

He won't be overbet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
There is a stat in the thread I started from one of the videos. I believe he said that of 18 T bred races 16 were won wire to wire at Meydan during that period. Will be overbet cuz of T-graph and beyer in form of 106 even though it may be wrong or shouldn't be there.

because the only people who like him use Thorograph and all but Jerry Brown over there are starting getting cold feet.

Most people will be just like my dad--Justify is this year's Jesus horse, that is what ESPN and the local papers say, he's the favorite which to them means chosen by god, and picking him requires absolutely no thought for them, even less than throwing a dart. He will take all of the money, just like Bellamy Road did, which made no sense given Afleet Alex.

The wise guy horse is Hofburg. He'll fall from all of the sizeable bets by the smarty pants hardened horse players and Bolt will fall because he will be held up as the only horse to ever challenge Justify and survive. He'll fall because he justifies Justify.

LoneF gives you a hard time, but no one else does. Everyone else is insulted and dismissed called outright dumb, told to leave. Jerry Brown isn't going to be all snidey to someone for bringing up other runners in other races beaten by a horse in this race to try to provide more data on a horse for whom data is limited, unlike the head of TimeformUS. I know, because it happened both here and there. The guys at Thorograph are eagerly awaiting Rayya's performance; saying the same here generates a half dozen posts saying how glad they'll be when dumbies like you are gone.

This why Mendelssohn won't be overbet, most people are just like you, or too worried about people like you thinking they are stupid. Hofburg and Bolt will be overbet. Hopefully, Justify, Bolt, and Hofburg will push Mendelssohn up, up, up. A week ago, having a discussion seemed like a fun thing to do. This week, listening to you insist he's the biggest fraud in the field, brings me so much joy. I may lose, but I'm not going to lose on 5-2.
papillon is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)