Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 07:25 PM   #9
papillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMB@BP View Post
Looks to me like Repole got fleeced by Winstar on that sale.
I feel sorry for the horse, where does he go now? Backing out that badly that quickly, he's either injured or they have screwed him up mentally, or both.

I actually liked what I saw from Mendelssohn. I was particularly relieved to see how calm he was before the race. Doesn't look like he was permanently scared from his Derby experience. He put to rest that he can't run on dirt or run fast early.

His mile was the same time it always is 1:35 and change (3 continents, 3 surfaces).

Could have been worse, if you are going to come in 3rd in a race, might as well come in third in the fastest running of that race. Anywho, I thought it would be worse.

O'Brien has no problem wheeling horses back, he should run him back in the Haskell.

Funny how enough people 5 secs before the race realized that FF was going to freak. Must be that Servis magic...
papillon is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)