Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 10:46 PM   #6
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If any of that were true, Epstein wouldn't have been available for arrest...he'd be dead somewhere already...at least that's what I think.
You may be right, but since he was clearly connected with a lot of prominent and powerful politicians, businessmen, and other powerful people and so clearly a sex trafficker and pedophile, one would think a few of these guys used his services.

It's my theory that the reason it's so hard get all this stuff out is that they all have "something" on each other. You can't bring down one without bringing down a bunch of others for the same or other things, including some you may not want to bring down because they are friends or in the same party.

IMO, that's why he originally got a sweetheart deal to begin with and much of the media protected him. I thought he was almost immune to this because he knows too much.

The main thing is that this guy definitely knows a LOT more than the media has been reporting all these years. So I'm hoping he spills his guts.

There are two people I am dying to see get dragged away in cuffs because I know I am right about them too.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 07-06-2019 at 10:59 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)