Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 07:09 PM   #54
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconswitchfarm View Post
We got there at noon. I took the day off from betting horses. Everyone was super nice and friendly as people talked to all the people around them. We met people from Illinois and Indiana that had driven down to be there. They assigned the tiny group of protestors a spot across the street from the event. I only saw them because they were on the news when i got home. There were a few things that stood out. There were definitely more women than men. If you watched the news you wouldn't believe that . They were very vocal and not just there as a guest of some man as they were in groups with other women. The other standout is that there were lots of young people. They weren't radical student leftist. They were just regular looking young people but there were lots of them with Trump gear on. Well run and organized event. We were there from noon till 9pm and talked to hundreds of people and listened to others conversations. Never once did I hear a disparaging word about any group except for Democrats. And they were being judged not on their color but on the content of their character , or lack thereof.
Thanks.
His many rallies helped get him elected and will push him over the top in those close races. Mr. Energiser.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)