Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Brad Thomas
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 12:42 AM   #21
Stevie Belmont

Thomas also works the Meadowlands meet as well. Brad is a fine longshot capper. I do think he has a tendency to push the enevelope at times with some of his selections. Sometimes there are vunerable favorites, and Brad will often try to beat that horse. I do as well. However he can go overboard on horses that figure to win. You will often here him say, I will take a shot against at low odds. Not always the wisest stragedy. A true trip capper, who does his homework. Worthy info when you have not seen a particular race, or the form fails to paint the vivid picture. Always a tuned to the hot barns, and when you should take notice. I always find the time to listen to what he has to say, weather I agree with it or not. You can always get close and personal down by the paddock at Monmouth Park for his analysis. One of the better handicapping personalities around the game in the tri-state area. Brad is strong minded as well. And as a capper, you really have to love that.

Last edited by Stevie Belmont; 02-09-2006 at 12:45 AM.
Stevie Belmont is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement