Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 11:24 AM   #56
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaffertsWig View Post
Well you jeers'd Ashley Judd for not coming forward sooner, so in your anecdote, did you jeers the one you personally know for not coming forward sooner when he/she had the chance? I mean, a long time must have elapsed as you said the statue of limitations had run out.
They were children when they were abused. As I said, they were strong as adults.

Judd was an adult when this happened, and let 20+ years elapse. She admitted to hearing many stories over the years of it continuing to happen, so she knew it wasn't a one-time instance with her. She also had these people to join forces with as a group to expose him.

She was asked for her help with an expose on Weinstein 2 years ago, but declined to do so.

Whatever power Weinstein held over her 20+ years ago was long ago diminished. Even 20+ years ago, it was only power over a career trajectory, so she and others chose career or money or fame over protecting others. In those 20+ years, all that changed considerably as she became a star, and then mostly retired from the industry some 10 or more years ago. I'd have to look up the last movie she was in, but she mostly retired when she married the racecar driver.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement