Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 10:37 AM   #50
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
I didn't think you could answer it. Your twist on this is your way of trying to get me on tilt, like I've had you on tilt for MONTHS. Not going to happen. I've never defended predators or people who enable them. Anyone with a 3rd grade reading comprehension can see that, which is why Woodtoo can't.

I'm too smart for you man. Haven't you figured that out by now?

The fact you keep trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator here speaks VOLUMES about just how messed up I've gotten you.

Have a nice day sweetheart!
I didn't think you'd answer the question. You know I'm right. And you know you'd be very angry if there were adults who knew about this predator, and they didn't expose him and therefore didn't protect your daughter.

You like to think you're the smartest guy in the room, but you're not smarter than the rest of us here. You're the vilest, I'll give you that.

So try to twist this into me blaming the victim. It doesn't work, because everyone here is smart enough to see through you. I never blamed Judd for what happened to her. I blame her for being one of apparently many who didn't expose him in 20+ years, resulting in at least 8 others (with more coming out of the woodwork, and perhaps one case of rape) who unknowingly put themselves in a position to be victimized by him.

I said early on you don't want to debate this with me. That's because I've lived it. The statute of limitations had passed before we found out, but we exposed him and did everything we could to protect other young girls who could be victimized. The victims were strong as adults and never felt they were to blame for what happened and were proud to do the right thing by pointing a finger and protecting others. This is how it should be.

Now you have a nice day too.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)