Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 02:10 PM   #28
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Geesh...I almost feel threatened. "I have to high noon", heh? I think I'll mozy on over to Marshall PA's office to see if I can get some protection.
My rule is don't make wagers I can't afford to make. Most people who are somewhat in control of their behavior(s) abide by such rules. Those who don't end up in over their heads.

This seems very simple concept on a horse racing board?

Even Twinspires doesn't allow you to "cancel" a wager after the race has been run.

If someone is simply requesting that you make good on a wager you made feels threatening to you, then perhaps you shouldn't make wagers in the first place?

That said, I don't think anyone here really cares how this turns out. Its kinda childish ........ But if you bet on the horses, or anything else, consider that I just gave you some good advice.

Gentleman's bets are just that though. Thankfully you won't lose actual money, just your reputation for keeping your word.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)