Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 06:58 AM   #2072
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Thanks for noticing, sir....Over 800 views since I posted my picks for today, and you're the only person to think of leaving a reply. This has been going on the whole meet, but I guess nobody has patience to wait for the winners that pay at good healthy prices.

I must be the most despised poster on PA, yet many view my picks each and every day of what has been a profitable meet for the double digit winners I've given out(13 for 13).....Tomorrow is closing day, BUT I'm done for the meet. See you all at the Aqueduct non-inner winter contest.
Duh, I thought it was over. Guess that shows how well I follow the Saratoga meet. Too difficult for me. I prefer the smaller tracks where people post about all the trainer shenanigans going on. I still owe you that Dos Equis for one of the best angles I've seen. Easily a top five.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom