Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: HSH Software
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #74
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32
There are some very odd replies in this thread....(rest of rant truncated to preserve server space)
I know you've been itching to get this off your chest for quite some time. Hopefully, this reply of yours brings you some satisfaction. Don't want you turning into another Patrick.

You do realize LOTS of companies charge for support, including Microsoft. Do you not?

I don't note anything odd with the replies in this thread, however, your agenda has been duly noted.

Shouted down...

You must have an overly inflated image of yourself to think I or anyone else would waste our time shouting down someone with nothing to offer other than innuendo, anonymous PMs and opinion...and yes, make no mistake, you did not post facts..none of them verifiable. Simply opinion, because HSH wasn't the software for you. It's no surprise. I've purchased lots of software that didn't fit me or my playing style (NetCapper and Synergism VI come immediately to mind).

But you don't see me going around with my crying towel saying how NetCapper or Synergism is worthless, because I know they're not worthless to everyone. They were worthless to ME. Just like HSH was worthless to YOU and your anonymous pals.

OpenOffice was WORTHLESS to ME. Microsoft EXCEL was what I VALUED. Others see it differently, because OO is FREE while you have to pay for EXCEL. Perhaps this analogy will turn the light bulb on for you somewhat.

I get it. You pay for something, and it doesn't turn out to help you like you thought it would. I found myself in the same situation with the aforementioned handicapping programs. Maybe I should have gathered up all the unsatisfied users of those programs via PM and penned a little diatribe to make myself feel better?

Not my style. But hey, it looks good on you, so carry on.

I guess this is going to count as an "attack" or a "shout down," right barn?

Man up dude.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-22-2012 at 08:48 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)